College roommate hell

Note: 1: warning: abuse, rape.
2: prompt from GreatComet_1812. Thank you!
————

Four college guys meet once at the bar. It was all fours first year in college. Joey comes from a wealthy family with a strict -no bull shit- father. He was force to focus on his family business and only came here to learn more on that subject. Norman comes from a lovely home. His awesome parents always told him and his siblings to follow there dreams. Norman's savings helped a lot with getting in. Sammy wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for his music. the thing that helped him escape his reality back then has help him get away from his family. Wally worked hard to get into this school. Saving ever penny he got from his two jobs since he was 16. His father is on the poor side but mangel to help Wally as much as they can.

They all meet random at a bar a few weeks before there classes start. They were talking about there living situation. Norman's dorm mate was always loud and messy. Wally was struggle to pay for his dorm already. And Sammy didn't have anyone. It was a bit lonely.

But Joey has an appointment that his parents were paying for. "You guys should room with me." He offered. "I have a huge apparent to my self."

"Really?.." Wally ask. looking at this man he didn't know

"Yea I'm serious." Joey nods, taking a drink of his beer.

Sammy played with the straw in his fruity drink, thinking about the offer.

"Sure. You seem like a cool enough guy." Norman sits his drink down.

"Yea! We can play video games together. Order pizza and beer, and watch movies!"
Wally shouted.

"Sure. Why not." Sammy shrugs, smiling.

The next few days the moved into joeys apartment. It was on the 35th floor and has a beautiful view of there campus. Things were great at first. Classes start and they all went on with there classes at different times. Getting closer to each other. Maybe a little to close.

One night Joey walks out of his room, drunk. Wally was in his, tipping a paper for his history class. Sammy was out for his music and Norman was in photography class. Joey comes up to Wally and rubs his shoulder. "How's it going Wally~"

Wally stops and was a little uncomfortable. But Joey has been handsy before. " I'm uhh good?..." he moves away a little. "What about you?"

"Good~" he started to rub Wally again. His hands getting lower and lower. Wally pushes him away.

"Dude. S-stop. I don't like that! Geez." Wally went back to his paper, thinking Joey would him be. Nope. Joey pulls Wally out of the chair, throws him down and kicks him. Wally screams out from the pain. He feels Joey on him and Rips his shorts off. "W-what are you doing Joe- Ah!" Poor Wally wasn't strong enough to fight him off. "H-help!" He yells and Joey covers his mouth.

"Shut up! Before I make you!" Joey threaten Wally.

Joey finish in Wally and pulls out. "If you tell anyone. I will kill you." Joey left Wally to cry.
-
A few days later. Sammy was getting ready to take a nap. It was in the afternoon. Norman and Wally went out to go get food for them. He pulls off his shirt and throws it off to the side. Then he saw Joey peaking in. "Joey?...what the fuck get out!"

Last time I check -" Joey walks up to him. "This was my apartment. And I.." Joey slides his hand down Sammy's side. "Can do whatever I like.

Sammy pushes him away. "N-no you can't!!"

Joey back hands him hard. Sammy falls on the ground, tears running down his face and his cheek stinging. Sammy looks up at him in fear. Them quickly start to claw away. Joey catches his foot and pulls him back. "There's no sense in running Sammy."

"Help! P-please some one help me!!!" Joey grabs his hair and slams his head down hard enough to daze him. Sammy could feel everything Joey did to him back there. Yet he couldn't move.

"No ones going to believe you if you tell. Might as well keep your mouth shut." Joey whispers in Sammy's ear then kisses him. Sammy brings his knees to his chest and hugs them, crying.
______
Stay toned.