Grant x Sammy- bus

The school bus pulls up to its strop. The doors open and grant can hear the annoying loud kids in there. He sighs and steps up in. He stood there looking down the aisle. his anxiety starts up. "Well? We don't have all day!" The driver says. Grant took a deep breath and began walking.

He passes by Lacie. She looks away from him. He walks by the Captain of cheerleading squad. She glares at him and rolls his eyes. "get lost dork!" Jack growls. He quickly does, getting trip by the joke. Joey drew. He feel and almost broke his glasses but luckily didn't. He ignores everyone laughing at him as he grabs his glasses and puts them back on.

He finally got to the back and sits beside his best friend and boy friend. Sammy. "You ok?" He ask. "Y-Yea. I'm u-use to it" grant nods. "I understand.." Sammy glances at Joey. "He's a prick." Grant nods agreeing. " He totally is"

Sammy pulls out a comic book. "I got the new addition!" Grant gasp. "How!?" He ask. "That's a secret." Sammy grins and winks. Grant smiles and kisses him. Sammy kisses back. They quickly pull apart before anyone sees and hides there grins. "No. Really. How do you get stuff?" Sammy frowns. "StillIng money from my asshole father. That's how." Sammy admits. "Sammy! If h-he catches yyou he's going to h-hurt you." Grant slides his hands in Sammy's. They were both in broken homes. "If he catches me. He won't." Sammy gives home a hopeful smile. Grant brings him into a hug. "Alright.." Sammy hugs him back.

The bus pulls up in front of the school. Sammy glances out the window. "Ready for another day of hell?" Grant ask. Sammy nods. Ready as ever. Sammy puts his comic book back in his back pack and waits for there turn off the bus.