⛄️BATIM CREW IN DECEMBER🌨

Note: someone told me it was Canon that buddy is jewish so I'm reporting it with buddy's Jewish part. I'm I'm wrong on the information let me know
———-
Henry: make the drawings for the Christmas special, help his family put up the decorations, spend time with his wife alone.

Joey: spends time with his rich family all mouth as they others have to work, only comes to work for an hour to make sure everyone's there doing there job.

Sammy: finish all five songs for the Christmas special, spend time with Norman on fun winter days, go to the polks with Norman for dinner on Christmas Eve.

Jack: helps Sammy with his music, watches old Christmas movies, decorates a small tree for the department, spends Christmas with his sister.

Norman: read some scary Christmas novels, on on some winter days with Sammy, go to family dinner on Christmas Eve with Sammy, plays Santa for the kids.

Wally: spend time with his dog and parents, volunteers at a animal shelter on his spare time.

Buddy: work on some of the drawings for the show, spend time with dot some. Spends time his mother and grandfather playing the dreidel game and light a candle a day with them. Help his mother bake food for there holiday.

Dot: doesn't really celebrate Christmas but hangs out with her friends and family, read mystery novels set around Christmas, watching some horror Christmas movies to

Alison: she's a witch so she doesn't celebrate Christmas but Yuletide, spends time with Tom and her family.

Susie: bakes everyone a cookie basket and hands them out a week before Christmas, if she has kids she would bake all kinds of  Christmas sweets for them, drinks the lasting Christmas Starbucks drinks, makes sure her kids have lots of present, give her ex,Sammy, a little something. Norman to. She would have her front all decorating out in pretty cool lights, puts out milk and cookies for Santa with her kids and go all out for them.

Grant: spends time with Shawn and his family doing fun things, watching Christmas cartoons with Shawn.

Shawn: goes to his family's house for dinner Christmas Eve and spend Christmas Day with grant watching Christmas movies.

Tom: make sure the lights work around the studio and the pipes don't burst, don't really celebrate Christmas but would have some and Yuletide dinner with Alison and her family.

Nathan: work on Christmas, selling a Christmas line of wine or coffee to get more money.

Emma: make sure her dancers are ready for the big show, host the big show on Christmas Eve and Christmas night.

Lacie: helps burturm with his creations, spend time with her father for Christmas.

Burturm: makes his a new ride for the Christmas season, spend time with his family at the last minute.