Hunted 5

This game has been going on for far to long now. Almost seven hours now and Henry was determined to stop Joey. He couldn't understand why Joey was so mad. What cased him to become this way and why he wanted to hurt people.

Henry was in the main floor now and jogging tours the studio door. Once he gets out he was going straight to the police and tell them everything. But when he reached the door and tried to open it, it was locked. "Fuck!!" He slammed his fist on the glass out of frustration.

Then he punches the glass and kicked it a few times,trying to break it. But it must be bullet prof because it never even cracked. He needed another plan.

He walks away from the door and down the hall, looking in offices to see if there was anything he could use. He peaks into one then pulls back just before an arrow stuck his stomach.

Joey Gets another arrow ready and goes out into the hall. He points it tours Henry as he runs down the hall then he released it. It fly's though Henry's leg, making him fall sown.

Joey smirks and walks up to him. But unlike the others, had a fire in him. A will to fight back. He got up and yanked the arrow out fast, the facing Joey.

Joey smiled. He loved having someone who will actually put up a fight. It's been a while since anyone tried to fight him. Sammy used to but not anymore.

Joey aimed another arrow at Henry. "You ready for this dear Henry? You legs bleeding quit a lot."

"I'm ready to kick your ass Joey!" Henry replied. "What you doing is not ok! It's stick!" He threw the arrow with pretty good.

Joey moved tours the left as the arrow passes him and sticks in the wall behind. "It's all part of the fun Henry!" He released the arrow tours Henry.

Henry doges that one then begins moving back. " you think killing your lovers is fun?!"

Joey chuckles. "Henry dear. If I wanted you dead I would've killed you by now. I'm not killing y'all. But I am making you think I was. That's the game Henry! And you Henry are the last one in it." He follows him as he backs up.

"So then. Tell me what you did to the others!" Henry command.

"Hmm ok. Grant was the first one to lose. He got into one of my traps and got an arrow stuck in his leg, slowing him down. I caught him and handcuffed him in the room so I can get him once the game was finished." Joey continues to step forward. He noticed one of his traps down the hall behind Henry.

Henry kept backing away unknowingly. "And the others?"

"Susie was the next one I caught..well." He smiled. "My dogs caught. One of them snapped her arm." They both continued to move down the hall. Henry still doesn't know About the trap.

"And Sammy?!" Henry ask.

"Ya I'm actually worried about him. He needs to go to the hospital."

"What happened to him?! What did you do?!"  Henry yells.

"He steeped into a bear trap." Joey answered.

Before Henry could yell at him he stepped into the trap. The rope tighten around his foot and pulled him up, upside down.

"Game over." Joey said.

He aims higher then relies the arrow at the rope, making Henry fall down. "First aids in that room." He pulls the keys out of his pocket. "When your done. Get in the car."  He tosses the keys to Henry and leaves for the others.