Dream 4

Susie gets in the limo like every other Saturday, accept this was earlier then usually. It was 6am in fact. Joey told her it was going to be different today. She was actually going to get to go to compete for a better deal then this.

"Good morning dear." Joey smiled handing her a cup of coffee.

Susie takes and smells the delicious sent. "Good morning Joey." She took a sip.

"Are you ready for this?" He took a sip of his.

  Susie nodded even though she's not sure what will happen there. "Yes.."

"Good." Joey smirks, leading back as the limo started driving.

It was the first time being alone with Joey here and it makes her wish Sammy was there with her. It made her sad and worried that he was gone. What was happening to him right now?

Her and Joey didn't talk much on the rest of the way. She watched the sun rise on the way as she drinks her coffee. Joey did ask her if she was confident in getting the role. She nodded but was she sure really?

Of corse she was! why wouldn't she be.
——-
They came to the most popular Theater in the city. One where many dreams had started. The building was dull but the inside looked Gorgeous. There were reds and golds Structures in the lobby and posters of people that went big here. Other posters were talking about its history and what plays were Performed here.

As they walked down the aisle she saw quite a bit of people. Some were here trying for this role and the other half were there mentors or bosses. Three were the ones casting this role.

Joey and Susie went up to there table to get signed in. "Name?" The man in the middle ask.

"Susie Campbell." Joey answered.

The man looked on a long list then marked her name. "Alright Ms. Campbell. Here's the script. You can go back stage and practice the lines highlighted. Where call your name when it's time." The man said and a women gave her the script.

She takes it. "Thank you." Susie smiles then followed Joey back stage. There were many women reading the same script and waiting for there turn for this one role.

"You look worried." Joey commented

Susie looked at him. "I am... do you think I'll get it?"

"Only the one's that really want it get the best roles Susie." Joey told her.

"I do want it. And I'm going to practice for hours here"

"Anyone can practice some lines. But those that want to be the top do more."

"What do you mean more." Susie ask

"You'll about to fine out what it takes." Joey smirks and went left her to read.

Susie sat down at a table and started reading the script but not five minutes later she saw a girl pouring a red drink on another girl's nice clothes. That poor woman was force to give up this role because she didn't have anything else to wear and it doesn't look good with the people that actually mattered.

There was another incident that another girl tripped down stairs and had to go to the hospital. Another girl beats the dust.

Over lunch she herd another black mail another poor girl our of here. She told Joey what was going on.

"I told you. If you want the role you have to work for it. By all means necessary." He smiled.

She didn't agree with this way of getting the role at first but after hours of practicing and  performing for the man on her turn and the man telling her it was the best yet. She didn't get the recall. The ones that cheated did.

Susie sat in the limo defeated. "It's not fair Joey. I really wanted that role"

"No you didn't." Joey told her. " Because if you did you would do everything in your power to get that role. And I mean everything."

"You mean ...like what you do to us? The rape? The Selling us? All that?"

"That's exactly what I mean." Joey sits Back. "Now your getting smart"

Susie sighs sitting back as well. She has many things to think about. As well as a Big decision on her hands. One being, Does she want to be famous for this cost? or how far will she go? Or what is she willing to do for fame?