Dream 6

Tw: about weight and eating
——-

Susie continued to sleep with older men and even women who were higher then her. She also got rid of the competition that threaten her from getting the roles she wanted. By threatening there life or killing them off. She was starting to get a following for her acting as well as some paparazzi following her sometime.

Eventually she left Joey Drew's studio for Charlie's. Someone higher then Joey. Charlie was much more handsome then Joey. And much richer.

Charlie got her name out there and more and more people of all ages started to watch the shows she was in. She was loved by all.

A few months into being with Charlie fans and paparazzi starting to swarm around her everywhere she went. And she loved it! She'd stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with her fans. This is what she always dreamed of!

Dreams do come true!

But soon it became a problem. Since paparazzi kept following her it was getting harder and harder to murder her Competition. They caught photos of woman being last seen with Susie before a police report was filed for there disappearance.

Conspiracy Theories went to work on debating what happened to this woman. Maybe different answers were thrown around like Susie bringing them to a Secret Ritual site and then being sacrificed. Or Susie killing them to be Beautiful. And even alien took them!

But her true fans never believed those nuts cases. They knew Susie was just too innocent and sweet. She couldn't even hurt a fly. Plus they think there was a secret clubhouse we're they have sex, trade people around and do rituals. Such crazy people they are. 

To maintain Susie looks Charlie put her on weight pills and made her start throwing up after every main. You don't wanna upset the investors. He told her.

Susie nodded and started taking one a day and throwing up when she ate with people. When she was home alone she starved herself. She'd only eat an apple or banana.

After months of being on weight pills she
Was asked to come into a studio for a taking bee role. Since she woken up she didn't feel good. She was light headed from the start.  But Charlie made her go anyways.

She stumbled into the booth, under the heavy lights above her. She immediately started to sweat.

"Alright Susie sweet heart. Are you ready?" The Director ask.

"Yes I'm...im ready." She replied.

"Good... action."

One by one she spoke her lines into the microphone intel she got dizzy all of the sudden. She stopped and rubbed her hand.

"Susie baby. Are you alright?" The Director ask.

"Yes. I'm Uh..fine..let's start at the top..." she said.

"Alright. When you ready."

She took a sip of water before going back to the script. This time though she couldn't read the words. They were just random letters to her now. She stared at the paper so hard but couldn't make out anything.

Everyone saw her eyes role to the back of her head before she collapsed. They all ran in and  gathered around her whispering.

"Ms. Campbell?!" The Director shook her.

"Is she ...dead?" Another asked.

"Of course she's not dead!" One scold the other

"Someone call for help!" Said the last.

—————-
Susies eyes flickered open a few times to a bright light that made her eyes hurt. At first she believed she was in heaven.

But after a few more blinks the room around her appeared better. And she could finally hear the beeping of the Machine next to her. She was in a hospital room.

But as she looks around she noticed that there was no one else there. Not even Charlie. She finds herself missing her old friends. Sammy Norman and evening Joey and wondered what they were all up to.

There was no going back though. Sammy was probably way worst then her. Norman probably wouldn't like the new her and she didn't leave Joey on good terms.

"Good to see you awake ms. Campbell." The nurse spoke as she walked in.

Susie nodded. "Yea. Thank you." She gives him a fake smile. "So what happened to me?"

"Well you fainted." He replied grabbing a clipboard. "Says here that you are dangerously underweight for the two of you."

Susie looks up at him. " excuse me? Two?"

The doctor nodded. "Congratulations Mr. Campbell. Your pregnant."
———
Susie was in front of her mirror looking deep at herself. She left up her shirt and gently rubbed her stomach. She couldn't believe it. She was pregnant.

But she had no time for kids. They well destroy her future! Keep her away from her beloved acting.

She let her shirt down and pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and called it. "Yes hi I wanna make an appointment for an "
abortion"