Joey's Harem part 4. ((Last part))

The four talked about it and collectively decided on the city apartment. There was three rooms so Sammy said he would share a room with grant or Henry. There was also a pool down stairs. There was move jobs for them there as well.

Henry clicked on it and bought it. "Alright. Monday we move. Pack as much as you can but don't let Joey know." Everyone nodded and all went home and begin with there packing.

Sammy bought a few boxes along the way and enters his apartment. He starting backing most of his clothes. He left some out for the rest of the week. Once he was finished with that book he taped it up and wrote his name on there. He hid the box in he's spare bedroom so he wouldn't see.

He started working on his second clothes box there was a knock on his door. Sammy quickly hid that box and the others in the same room before answering the door. "O-oh. W-welcome Back Joey..."

"Thanks~" Joey grips Sammy's chin and kisses him. Sammy didn't fight back he did whatever Joey wants.

Joey pulls apart with a grin. "I need you tonight." He whispered. "Do you need me? You do don't you?" Joey slides his hand down sammys arm then squeezers his wrist.

Sammy kept from pulling away. "Y-yes! Joey! I-I need you!"

"Good." Joey clothes the door and leads Sammy to the bedroom.
————
Each day Joey went to each person to get something from them and to brake them more. He hadn't found out intel that money. When none of them came to work.

He found out by wanting to fuck grant but when he got to the accountant office it was empty. So he went to the music department to fuck Sammy and no one seen him nor Susie today. He went to the art department And buddy told him Henry never showed up.

He was mad and left the studio to check each of there apartments and houses. They were all empty. Joey was flaming now and screams to the top of his Lungs. He ignored to eyes of people as he has his meltdown.
————
Grant was unpacking the rest of his clothes and putting them in his side of the closet he shared with Sammy. Henry had given them the master bedroom since there were sharing the same room.

He looked over at the broken blonde over at the big window and went over to him. "Y-you ok Sammy?"

Sammy looked at grant and shrugged. "I don't know...should I be happy? Sad? Scared?"

"I feel all of those to. Happy w-we're away from j-Joey. Sad we have to l-leave all that behind and s-scared of Joey finding us..." Sammy nodded. Grant brought him into a hug

Susie was staring at the beautiful city. It was so much better here. So much heather for them. It was also more breath taking the the city the studio was in. She knew she made the right decision.

Henry was glad they were all out of that hell. None of them needed Joey. And now they could start putting the pieces back together. He gave them all a fresh new start