Joey x Grant- sacrifice

Prompt by: @EveryAlternateEnding

Grant has been seeing his boss for months now. It was exciting being with him. The sneaking around. The beautiful nights. The secrets. The rough magical sex between them. He knows joeys just using him but he likes the control over him and loves the choking. Sadly that would be Grants down fall.

This night like any other they two was getting it on. Joey was on top of grant thrusting into him hard and grant moaning loudly. Joey, like Many times, wraps his hand around grants throat. Grant closes his eyes, feeling the hand close around his wide pipe. His breaths runs out. Pretty soon Joey would let him go.

Except he doesn't. Grant taps Joey to signal him to let go. He didn't. He only tightens it. Panic sets in grant. Grant tries to get him off him but Joey holds him down with his high. When that doesn't work grant begins to claw at joeys hand. He needed air! Badly! Still Joey would not let him go.

Grant struggles less and less form lack of air. He clawing gets slowly and weaker. He's body feels so heavy now. He lets his eyes slide to a close. His hands stop moving and went limp as the rest of grants body.

Joey smiles a sick devilish grin and lets him go finally. He had his fun with dear Mr. Cohen but it was time to get to work. Joey gets up got dress then drags grant out of bed.

————
Grant woke up with a start, sitting up quickly. He looks around as he touches his throat. The first thing he notice was the room he was in. No windows. A book Shelve In one corner.
Tools and weapons off to the side of the room.

Panic rushes in Grant. He quickly got up and ran to the door, only for a chain around his ankle to quickly have no slack and poor grant falls hard in his stomach, listing his breath. He lays there trying to get the hair back when he hears a chuckle and footsteps behind him.

Grant slowly turns to the sound his eyes widen at the face he sees. Joey stood over him with a sicken smile on his face. "P-please d-don't k-kill me.." The pain in his throat makes it hard to talk. "Please! W-we had something.."

Joey leans down next to him. "What we had was fun Grant, it really was. But it's time for my work to continue." Joey stood back up and went to the weapons.

"H-help!!! Please someone help!" Grant tries to yell, with his throat killing him.

"No one can hear you down here grant." Joey walks back to Grant. In his hands was a large sharp axe.

Grant shook in fear. "N-no Joey please!!!!!"

"Shhhhhh. Love requires sacrifice~" Joey raises up the axe.

"Joey!! No! Wa-"

Joey chops down on Grants throats, separating his head from the rest of him. Blood sprays out of him. Spraying on Joey as well.

The sacrifice was done. The gads are happy. For now.

—————-
"Heres the songs you needed Mr. Drew." The music director Hands a file to his boss.

  Joey drew took it, flipping though the sheets. "I'm impress Mr Lawrence!" He smiles. "You May go"

"Thank you sir." The music director turns around and heads out.

"Mr. Lawrence! One more thing?"

The music director stops and turns to him. "Yes sir?"

"Would you like to go to dinner with me? To night?" Joey ask with a kind smile.

The music directors cheeks went pink. "I'd love to." Sammy walks out, closing the door.