🌽Corn Maze🌽

Ship requested by @WeIcometohell909

Sammy x Norman and Henry x Joey
———-

It was the last class of the week for all four of the boys. Joey's history class was watching a movie for free day. He couldn't wait for school to be over because they were all going to the corn maze. It was the perfect autumn day to go. The sun was hiding behind the clouds and the the air was cool.

Over the lunch periods earlier, the boys had texted about it and decided to go today after school do to it be storming tomorrow then going over to Joey's parents house.

  Norman has been watching the clock all class. It was easy given the fact that it was algebra and he hated algebra. Once the last minute ticked Norman started stuffing his notebook and text book in his bag.

Once they bell rang Norman got up, swinging his bag around his shoulder and went down the hall to the band room where his boyfriends last class is.

Sammy delicately places his violin in his case and added the bow then closing and locking the case before putting the case on a shelf. He grabbed his book bag and went out to meet with Norman then his other friends for the corn maze.

  Joey meet Henry at his locker putting his books away. "Hey Henry." Joey leans on the locker next to his.

"Hey jojo." Henry closes his locker and gave Joey a kiss.

"You ready for fun?" Joey ask after they finished.

  "Oh I am!" Henry sighs in relief. "I worked my ass off all week on these  assignments and projects!"

"Aww!" Joey wrapped his arm around Henry's shoulder. "Let's go have mindless fun now." Henry nodded, leaning in some as they walked to Joey's car.

They two couples meet out side by Joey's rich parents car and all piled in. Joey started the car and drove out of the parking lot. His left hand on the wheel and his right in Henry's hand. Joey glances in the mirror and peaks at the two in back.

Sammy was cuddled in the arms of Norman and was reading a book appropriate to the season. Norman might have been reading it to. Joey smiled and glances back to the road.

In no time Joey pulled up into a parking spot and killed the Engine then getting out with Henry and Norman. Sammy put his book mark on his page and closes it, clawing out to.

"Ohh I see the corn maze!" Joey said excited.

They could all see the corn maze in the vary back. there was also a filled of pumpkins you could buy, an area were you can feed baby animals, a little park for kids, places for pictures and a scary hay ride but that doesn't start tell 8, and a concession stand.

"well what should we do first?" Henry ask once they paid to get in.

"Let's do the corn maze first." Norman suggestion. "It's the longest and it would be worse at night if we get lost."

The ethers agree and head to the corn maze and going in. When they got far enough in it was like all sound -screams, laughter, talking and the animals- was gone. it felt like they were on there on in the world. The corn stalks were towering over each of there heads so there was no seeing the outside ether. But it was fun, that Erie feeling in the pit of there stomachs and they continued down the long path. Then they went left.

They became lost in the corn maze. Of corse they did. It was part of the experience. Joey had been secretly wanting to get lost and Sammy notice they haven't came across anyone else in here ether. "What if everyone is is dead." He said in a spooky voice.

"Or they been sucked up in a spaceship?" Joey added and they other two laughed.

"I can do one better." Henry said. "What if were the ghost and this Is our afterlife.

"Ohh that is a good one." Joey replied then kisses Henry.

Sammy turn to Norman to see if he could do better but he wasn't behind him now. He looked left then right. "Guy. Did he lose Norman?"

"Oh crap. When was the last time he was hear?" Henry ask.

"I- just a few minutes ago I though?" Sammy replied.

"Norman! We're over here!" Joey called out. "Follow me v-

Norman jumped out at them from behind,  making them all scream in fright. He cracked up laughing from how scared everyone was.

"You dick!" Joey said but was laughing.

"I think my heart stop!" Henry had his hand over his heart.

"You mean." Sammy who had fallen back in fright, pouts.

"Yikes. Sorry Sammy." Norman helped up his boyfriend. "And stop being a drama queen Henry." He joked.

Sammy cuddles into Norman chest. "Hmm you should be." He looked up and smirked.

Norman leans down and kisses him on the nose. "Forgive me now?"

Sammy blushes and nodded. "your forgiven."

Norman smiled down at him. "Great!

The four continued on down the paths of the corn maze and soon came up to the  scarecrow. Sammy pulled out his phone and got a few pictures with it. One of all four. One of him and Norman and the last with Henry and Joey. He sent the two pictures to both Henry and Joey and sent 2 to Norman.

It took another 30 minutes before they found there way out. " yay freedommmmm" Henry Said being a drama queen again. Joey playfully rolls his eyes as they all laugh. 

Then next activity they choose was the animals. Sammy got a lot of cute and funny moments from this activity. like Norman feeding a pig and petting it. The pig was found of Norman and crawled into his lap. Norman petted the pig for a long while, Henry holding a baby chick then getting swarm by it's brothers and sisters, surrounding Henry. and Joey getting chased by an Alpaca because he was afraid to feed it and held on to the bucket. Norman even recorded Sammy feeding and petting the sheep. They were his favorite.

They all decided to get the pumpkins last so the only think left is the haunted hay ride! But you had to wait 30 minutes for the next ride so while they waisted they got there dinner ant ate it.

Once it was time they packed in with others. Sammy and Norman huddle on one side while Henry and Joey we're huddled together across form them. Soon the ride began. It was quit fir the first few minutes but then out of no where came a guy with a chainsaw running toured them, making them all scream. Sammy got closet to Norman and felt his grip tightening a bit, letting him know that he won't let nothing bad happy to him.

There was so many more scares, screams and laugher from the others scared look. The ride sadly had to come to an end though. With having done everything they all went to the pumpkin patch to find there perfect pumpkin. Norman found his in two minutes. With Joey being the next one having his, Sammy followed with Henry being the last.

They all paid for there pumpkins and went to Joeys house to stay the night. They all out there pumpkins in the Garage to do tomorrow when it's raining.

For now Joey made a fire in there pit outside. Sammy cuddled up next to Norman in the bench, Norman wrapping his arms around his  waist. Henry and Joey sit close on the two Single chairs. They begin to tell ghost stories with Joey being the first. And his mother coming out with hot chocolate for them.