Mistletoe everywhere

Prompt Request by: @em0hub thanks you!

Prompt like: " Alright, mister. I know you're the one who keeps hanging up miserable everywhere"
————
  Joey's been trying to focus on all his work and make sure his employees are going to make it on the dead line. He needed the Final script finish from the story department, the finish music from Sammy, he needed all the drawings from Henry's department and these was so much more to focus on. One was his up coming date with Bertrum.

But lately, as he was walking to a place he needed to be at, he kept running into somebody but then after apologizing to each other they both notice a mistletoe was hanging above them. This happened four times now! First time it was in toy haven with Shawn Flynn. Joey never saw him run faster then he had that day before. The second time he had ran into Miss. Campbell. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek before walking off. The third time it was when he left the bathroom. He bumped into Mr. Lawrence. Sammy kindly decline and left all embarrassed like. The fourth one just happen he ran into grant on the way to his office. Joey noticed he was to shy to decline so he did it himself.

He was going really tired of having to kiss random people because some jack ass thinks it's funny to put up all this mistletoe to make people kiss. He was going to find out who then he would kick his or her ass from it. So for the rest of the day he placed all his task on hold to have one single task: to find the dumb ass that's putting up all these mistletoes.

Joey started his investigation down in the art department. He silently walked into the department and ask the lady as the desk if she knew who put them up. She only shook her head and told him they been in since she got here. Joey nodded and began taking a few of them down, throwing them away. The next department he went to was the music department. Joey stood at the door way watching his employees Recording   The latest episode for a few minutes. Once they were on a break for Susie to read her script, Joey went to Sammy Lawrence. "Hey Sammy. Do you know who's been putting these mistletoe up?"

Sammy glances at him and shook his head. "No. Sorry boss. I haven't." He replied. "I just been declining most people when ones above us." Joey looked at the small music department and noticed him blushing.

"This is work Lawrence. Keep it professional" Joey told him in a taunts his music director.

Sammy nodded and clears his throat. "Yes sir. I'm sorry."

Joey nodded once and left the music department to look else where in the studio of his. As he was walking down the many hallways he herd a sound in the break room near by. He approached the creaked open door and peaked inside. There was his lover, Bertrum, on a lander hanging up some more mistletoe and grinning like he's so sneaky. That mother fucker was the one who has been doing this and making people kiss.

Joey shoved opened the door catching Bertrum in surprise. "Alright, mister. I know
You're the one who keeps hanging up Mistletoe everywhere." Joey crosses his arms and smirks at him like he was a badass.

Bertrum smiled and jumped down the ladder. "Yes. You caught me." He replied. "Now ... the question is what are you going to do about it, jojo?~"

Joeys grinned and walked to Bertrum so they were both underneath the mistletoe. "I'm going to kiss you. Then Kick your ass." Bertrum face was blushing as he liked what he was hearing. Joey them yanked on Bertrum's ty, pulling him closer until they were face to face, starting into each other's eyes and feeling each other's hot breath. Joey couldn't take anymore waist, he cupped Bertrums cheeks and shoved his lips on his lovers. They both shared a magical kiss between each other until a sound came from the door. They both stopped and stared at the janitor standing awkwardly by the door.

"U-Umm. Did I ... interrupt you two?.." the poor guy ask.

Joey clears his head no and clears his throat. "N-no. I was just getting back to work Wally." He replied then looked at Bertrum before winking at him and leaving the room. Bertrum followed suit and returned to bendy land.