Rose bushes

Sammy was tired of fighting the cult he once was into. Tired of running and hiding. He had been doing these 3 things for so long. They had ran him and Norman off the road just a mile of this abandoned house he'd run to, making the car run into a tree. It killed Norman.

He sees them coming to the house now, they had of course followed his blood trail. Sammy leans on the wall, in pain, holding his pipe. But he wasn't planning to fight anymore. He was so tired of this.

He hears them kick open the door and gather in from downstairs, looking for him. Sammy limps to the top of the stairs. Once Joey and the rest notice him there, he drops the pipe. "Joey..." he to a step tours him, holding his hands up in surrender as he walks up to him.

"Sammy." He to sounds tired of this, after all the has to kill the man he loves.

"All I ask is that you let me rest..please Joey. Domy turn me into ink."

Joey looks at him for a moment then stabs him in the stomach. Sammy gasp and catches himself on the wall behind. Shakingly hands hover around the knife, Joey still had a grip on.

"I promise you will rest, my love" Joey says in his ear then kisses him, tasting blood in his mouth as he twists the knife around into Sammy. Sammy morns in pain as he did, Joey gets him distracted by the kissing. He felt Sammy going limp after a bit, his head landing on joeys shoulder.

Joey closes Sammy's eyes and picks up his body, bride style. Together he and another guy brought Norman and Sammy's body to his house and he barred them in his back yard. Then panted two rose bushes to honor them.