Wally x Tom- candy store

It was time for everyone to head home. Wally why Tom puts there tools where they belong and starts to head up. "Hey Tommy. Can we stop at the candy store?" Wally ask. Tom wraps his arm around him shoulder. "Nope." He simply says. "Aww come onnnn. Why not?" Wally begs in his usually adult-child way. "Because candy makes you crazy." Tom answers as they walk out of the studio.

Wally looks up at him with big puppy dog eyes, which tom glances at him then away. "Noooo. Don't do this to me wals!" He begs. "Pleaseeeeeeeeee. Just want pack of candy?" Wally ask still giving him the puppy dog eyes. Tom sighs in defeat. "Fine.. only one though!" He says. "Yay!" Wally Jumps up and down.

They enter the candy store. Wally immediately heads to the chocolate bars and starts to grab each kind. "Wow wow wow. Wally. I says only one babe." Tom says coming over. "Aww come onnnn just a few?" Wally again gives his the puppy dog look. Tom sighs. "Your lucky I love you wals" Tom says. Wally giggles cutie. He grabs what he can carry in his arms.

Tom pays for all the candy witch come up to $50.45. "You better not waste any of this wals." Tom says as they head home. "I want" Wally gives him a kiss and a few bars of his own. Tom blushes and took the bars. "I love you to wals" he says. Wally saw a small smile on his face and smiles at him to.