Yes maam, cupcake. (Vi x Caitlyn)

Vi was in the middle of being examined. She was just recruited by Caityln to be her partner and Enforcer. But before going to active dusty she needed to pass a physical. It went by fairly quickly and Vi was cleared for active duty. Caitlin lead Vi back to their shared office to explain what she needed to know.

Motioning for Vi to close the door, who does with a soft thump, Cautlun turns to find Vi very close. Inside Caitlin blushes hard but she remained calm. "Vi back off." "Why cupcake?" "You are way to close." As they talked Caitlin backed up but Vi steps closer each time.

Eventually Caitlyn hits the wall and before she could attempt to move vi slammed both hands on the wall behind her trapping Caitlyn. She blushes slightly watching Vi while her mind flashed back to their moment in the Brothel. Vi leaned closer and smirked before capturing her lips in a quick kiss. She pulled away quickly and laughed at caitlyns shocked face. Caitlin shook it off and halted sternly at vi. "Vi, that is not appropriate in a work space. Go and patrol please." "Yes ma'am, cupcake" Vi saluted then walked out smirking leaving a flustered Caitlyn behind to control her feelings and thoughts again.