Caught off gaurd Violyn

Caitlyn was backed up against the wall. Her head bleeding slightly as well as her nose. A few feet away laid Vi who was just starting to come too.

They had been fighting a tough criminal and he took out Vi in only a couple of hits. Caitlyn wasn't built for hand on hand but she had to buy time.

Vi groaned pushing past the ringing and blurry of her senses. Slowly getting back to her feet she sees Caitlyn cornered and growls throwing herself at the criminal to drag him away from Caitlyn. They started trading punches, Vi still alittle Woozy and unstable but managing to stay on her feet.

Caitlyn watched worried for Vi but then grabbed her gun aimed and took a shot at the guys arm. Vi took the chance and punched his face kicking him back and pinning him to the ground pulling the handcuffs from her belt and struggling to put them on his hands.

A scream caught Vi's attention to Caitlyn, who was being held up by another guy. Taking advantage of her distraction the criminal bucked Vi off and held her by the throat. Gasping for air Vi gathered most of her strength and pushed the guy away.

Caitlyn only saw Vi run at her and pick her up. Caitlyn can hear the pained panting of her partner. She could also hear the criminals right behind them. Vi, knowing that she can't out run them hides Caitlyn in a alleyway before calling their attention to her.  All Caitlyn could do was watch as Vi took them on herself.

It had been hours after the criminals were put into jail. Vi was out cold and Caitlyn was worried. Neither of them had gotten out wounded. Both of them were broken and hurt in someway. They were in the same hospital room and Caitlyn could say she had gotten the better end of the bargain.

A few moments later a soft gasp of pain then a groan rang from her left. Caitlyn looked over to see Vi slowly waking up. "Ugh cupcake? We're in the world..?" "We are in the hospital Vi your safe." Vi looked over at her eyes furrowed. "Are you okay Cupcake?" "Your asking me that.. when you took the worst hits?" Vi's deep chuckle rang out more and she cracked a smile. "What? I can't worry about my partner?" "I never said that.. just rest Vi you need to rest." Vi's eyes where already drooping and she muttered a goodnight and fell asleep.

They knew they were safe when they are with eachother