Happy News Years (violyn)

It was New Years Eve and Caitlyn was waiting worriedly for one person. Her Partner Vi. She promised she would make it but hadn't arrived yet.

"What you doing over here Cait? The party's just kicking off?" Jayce walked over head titled in confusion. "Ah Jayce, I'm just waiting." "Let me guess. Vi?" He said with a eyebrow raised. I felt a small blush coming and nodded. "Yea, she promised she would be here but she's not yet."

"Ah don't worry, if she promised she will make it, probably ran into some trouble and is dealing with it." Jayce said as he wrapped a arm around my shoulders and led me back to the party. "Cmon you, lighten up okay? She will make it."

I nod and allow myself to be dragged back to the party. Grabbing a glass of Champagne I wander the crowds talking to people to distract my mind. I come back to Jayce and Vicktor and hang around them talking and joking.

"Ah Caitlin, your partner is here." I could practically hear his smirk as I look over to the doorway. She was standing there looking disheveled and confused. I look her up and down and scrunch my eyes. Had she been in a fight? I walk over to her and gently tap her. She yelps seeming to not see me then her usual smirk is up.

"Hey cupcake, sorry to keep you waiting, there was a small fight downtown I had to deal with.." "why was I not informed?" "Ah because I could handle it cupcake." "Oh you handled it alright, it doesn't matter. Your here-"

"I hope everyone having a good time! Grab your partner it's time for the count down!"

Caitlin shook her head and gently lead Vi back to Jayce and Vicktor as the count down started.

10
Vi's eyes were on her, she could feel it. She looked up to see grey eyes.
9
"Your beautiful Caitlyn" vi whispered which caused Caitlin to blush.
8
"You look not bad yourself Vi, you clean up nice" caitlyn whispered smiling softly.
7
Both just started at each other wanting to say something but couldn't
6
5
4
Vi's mouth moved as if trying to say something but then she closed her mouth
3
Both leaned closer Vi's eyes flicking down to her lips.
2
Caitlin licks her own blushing slightly.
1
Their lips connect as everyone shouts "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

They can hear fireworks outside going off and everyone cheering. They pull apart and look at each other. Vi was smirking then brought Caitlin into a hug.

"I love you cupcake, happy New Years"
"Happy New Years you big dork. Love you too"