Worry about little things (Vi/Cait)

With alittle Ekko/Jinx(powder) too!

Vi had been feeling off all week. It had started with morning sickness, starting her day with her head in the toilet, throwing up last nights dinner into the bowl, with Caitlyn gently rubbing her back. After the first time, both of them thought it was a cold, so Caitlyn kept a close eye on Vi's condition throughout the day, though nothing changed. After the thrid and fourth time, Caitlyn decided to not cook the dishes anymore, thinking that it was something in the food causing her Wife to be sick. But even with other dishes, Vi still woke up the next morning running to the bathroom, and holding in a gag.

Then it was the random bouts of vertigo causing Vi to lean against the desks head down trying to ward it off, or agaisnt the wall while on missions. Caitlyn helped the best she can, worried on what was happening to her partner. Finally Caitlyn had Vi get checked by a doctor after almost falling off the roof when a random bout of vertigo hit. Vi was luckily quick on her feet and caught the edge of the roof before she fell, but Caitlyn called enough. Though the doctor didn't seem to be much help, and instead just prescribed her some meds.

A week later and Vi had enough. She was annoyed at the morning sickness and vertigo, and a recent symptom of sensitive to certain smells. She had an inkling on what it could be, though she didn't think much of it as she headed to the store. Caitlyn was at work, letting Vi take the day off to hopefully recuperate and relax, so she didn't have to worry about her wife being worried. After she bought what she needed, embarrassed but needed, she headed home.

She stood in the bathroom in a tank top and shorts, deciding to change into comfortable clothes and stared down at her purchase. If she was truly what she thought then how would Caitlyn react. Would she think the brawler had cheated on her? Would she yell and kick her out to the curb and divorce her? It took Vi a painfully long time to notice she was shaking, and it was only until warm water hit her hand did she realize she was crying to. Hastily wipping away the tears she tore open the package, unable to wait any longer.

It was around dinner time when Caitlyn finally got off. Her mind was on a certain brawler back home, the worry never fully leaving. She knew Vi could take care of herself, she never doubted that after finding her in Prison, but she still couldn't help but worry. In the way home she stopped by the couple's favorite soup stand and ordered their usuals. The guy behind the counter greeted her and started working humming softly. Before long Caitlyn was heading to the apartment again, this time geared with food. She had to put down the bag to dig the keys from her pocket and stood confused when all the lights but one were out.

A sliver a light reached from behind the bedrooms door, faint but bright amoung the dark apartment. Putting the bags on the counter, after closing the door, Caitlyn made her way to the bedroom. Upon pushing it open, she saw the bedroom was dark, the light from the bathroom lighting up some of the room. Standing over the counter, eyes on something, stood the brawler in question. As Caitlyn approached Vi made no movement or noise that she heard her, so she wa ready for the punch launched at her face from the brawler, when she hugged Vi from behind.

"Ca-Cait?" The uncertainty in the brawlers voice had Caitlyn frowning lightly, though she hid it as she tried to peak over the brawler to see the counter. "Hey babe.. why are you in here..?" Caitlyn said softly, frowning again when Vi hastily moved the object on the counter. "J-just thinking.. how was work love?" Vi spoke alittle too quickly, as she turned in chairs arms to kiss her softly. Caitlyn chuckled and kissed her back. "It was fine.. Ekko and Powder stopped by to tell me to tell you that they got an apartment together. They said they called you but you never picked up." Vi frowned at that and walked out of the bathroom to grab her phone.

"I didn't have my phone on me all day.. I'll have to call them later and apol-" Vi froze in the doorway of the bathroom, when she saw Caitlyn holding what she had been trying to hide. Caitlyn turned her gaze to Vi curiosity clear in her gaze. "Vi? Is this?" Vi swallowed loudly and looked away, giving a slight nod. "Wh-what..? How did? When?" Caitlyn started mumbling, putting the test on the counter and fully facing the brawler. "Your pregnant?" Vi just nodded again, her eyes trained on the ground. She flinched as Caitlyn moved closer then looked up confused as Caitlyn hugged her. "Wh-what..? You're not mad..." vi stuttered hugging her wife back, though hesitantly. "Of course not! I mean I'm confused sure, but this is amazing news Vi!" Caitlyn said smiling happily. "It actually makes so much more sense with the symptoms you've been having.. but one question on my mind is how...?"

"Before you say anything no I didn't cheat on you!" Vi said frantically, eyes widening as she tried to defend herself. "Vi, I never thought that love, your fine I promise." Caitlyn grabbed Vi's hand softly and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "We-well.. remeber a couple months ago I had left early for something..." At Caitlyn's nod she continued. "We-we'll.. I went to Jayce and Viktor, they had came up with some sort of thing that takes both parents dna and combined to make a kid? I can't remeber the full thing.. but I asked if they could for us.. and they agreed so..." Caitlyn stood shocked before she hugged Vi again tightly. "Oh my god this is amazing love! If it has both of us in him/her.. oh Vi!" Vi stood shocked, but thankful that Caitlyn hadn't dumped her. Hugging Caitlyn back tightly she felt a smile grow on her face.

Both couldn't wait to meet their little bundle.