Let Me Help You (caitvi)

Vi was left alone in the house for the day. Caitlyn had work, and Vi wasn't feeling her best so while Caitlyn went in Vi just stayed under the covers.

Vi wasn't sick sick, at least not feeling it, she was more feeling overwhelmed, her senses shot after a huge bust down in Zaun. Caitlyn had closed the curtains, and kept the lights off to help keep Vi comfortable enough before she left, twlling Vi to drink water and eat as well.

She had pushed herself out of bed, wandering slowly to the kitchen in their shared apartment, but even the banging of her feet, and the sounds from their neighbors were getting to be to much.

Vi fell to her butt shuffling so she was under their table, only feeling safe when she was underneath, but when that didn't help her senses tried to cover her ears her vision going in and out.

Caitlyn had just reached their level when she heard a thump. Suddenly worried she enters the apartment quickly and look for anything out of place, when she sees a shock of pink hair.

Approaching the table and crouching low to see underneath. She spotted Vi curled in a ball. "Oh... honey..." Caitlyn shot up and grabbed some soundproof Headphones she kept nearby and quickly returned to Vi placing them carefully on her head.

It took a second but soon Vi's eyes opened and upon seeing Caitlyn she crawled out from under the table and into her girlfriends arms, finding solance.