"Crazy child" (vi and Powder Sistersssss)

Vi and Powder were currently outside on the top of their hideout. Vi was looking over her bunny toy caught in the wires while Powder was glancing over to the spot where clagger got stuck thinking of what Vi said that day. Suddenly vi leaned forward, dragged Powder against the box Vi was sitting on and rested her arm on Powders head. Powder giggled softly and looks up at her unable to move.

"What are you doing vi?" "Be quiet armrest." Powder could practically hear Vi's smirk. Huffing and pushing her arm away hard but ended up Knocking Vi off the box. Laughing she struggled to stay standing before she ran off a playfully angry Vi behind her. Racing back into The Last Drop, the people inside laughed and watched the duo weave and jump their way around before racing down to their rooms where Vi finally catches her.

Vi pins Her then starts tickling her laughing alongside her sister unable to take it seriously. Powder managed to push Vi off and they laid in their room trying to stifle their laughs. "Your crazy Vi" powder said in between her giggles. "Nah your the Crazy Child." Vi spoke after then had to immediately run away a angry Powder right behind her.