You safe here Vi. (CaitlynxVi)

Okay so I just realised something.this has been pretty mush Caitlyn and Vi... gotta change that next chapter.. what will yall like to see? Also I just love to hurt my favourite characters...)

Caitlyn wakes up to the sound of sniffling. Sitting up and leaning against her arms she scans the room before standing up. Caitlin had a roommate now since Vi's old apartment had been broken into, so she walked to the room Vi was occupying hearing the sniffling getting louder. Knocking gently on the door to announce her presence she slowly walks in. Scanning the dark room she sees Vi's form in the dark room.

She seemed to be sitting up, hiding her face in her hands and shaking. As Caitlyn got closer she could hear Vi muttering but it was to quiet to understand. Caitlyn called out to her gently moving to crouch in front of Vi. "Vi? Honey are you okay..?" With the sound of her voice Vi's sniffles quieted and she lifted her head to see Caitlyn. "Hey cupcake. I'm alright." Vis voice was rough from crying. Caitlin reached over and turned on the light of the lamp and studied Vi's face. Puffy red eyes and red nose greeted her. "I'm going to get water and a cloth to wipe your face okay honey. Stay here. "

Caitlyn left to grab the things and when she came back Vi was on her back hands crossed over her face. Caitlyn placed the things on her nightstand, turning off the lamp and whispers a goodnight, before starting to walk out of the room, however Vi's voice stopped her."stay with me please cupcake?" The request was so quiet Caitlyn had to think over it before smiling and walking back over to her. Climbing onto the bed she laid next to Vi, who turned onto her side to watch.

Caitlyn watched her slowly fall back asleep and smiles. "I'll protect you, your safe here Vi"