Im the only one for you (violyn) yandre

@V_Light here's your Yandre story. I hope this lives up to your standards!)

There was one person Vi loved in school. She was popular, cool, and was beautiful. But she had so many people after her it didn't sit well with Vi.

One by one anyone who got too close to Caitlyn ended up disappearing then turned up dead a few days later. Know one suspected it was Vi doing this, certainly not her love.

Seeing another person close to her love In the hallway she glared. Sizing the guy up she figured something out. She slipped a note into his locker and waited outside of the school waiting for him where she lead him into the woods.

Not even 2 days later Jayce turned up dead outside of the woods. Now Caitlyn was concerned. The one she confided in was Vi, not that Vi was complaining.

Caitlyn was getting concerned. Every new person she got close to they disappeared then reappeared dead. She was trying to get to the bottom of it.

Vi approached the Navy blue haired girl and finally confessed. Turns out Caitlyn felt the same! Even though they were together Vi still killed anyone who got to close to her Girlfriend Besides the ones they were both close too.