"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ"

Description: Where Kim Taehyung, a CEO of a famous company as well as a feared Mafia Boss in South Korea made a huge mistake by cheating on the love of his life, Jeon Jungkook and changing him into a person he never expected him to be...

Hey Fam! Like the real plot of this book, some scenes/plots will stay the same, but many scenes/plots will be different and I'm sure that some of you may or may not hate Taehyung like how Jungkook, the Bangtan Mafia, and some of Taehyung's family will hate our Winter Bear.

And without furtherado! Let's head on into the prologue!

____________________________________

"THE PAST..."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A sound of a door closing can be heard as well footsteps as a young man walks through the halls of his and his lover's home, he notices that there are no people in the house and remembered that his lover sent them away for a day off to spend time with their families.

He walked up the stairs to greet his lover, but he froze once he heard strange noises coming from their room, he felt his eyes going blurry as he walked towards the door and without thinking twice he opened it only to regret it as soon as he saw his lover being pounded by another man.

He watched as the man looked and smirked at him as he continued to bang his lover, whose face was focusing on nothing but pure pleasure as the man on top of him continues to fuck him. Jungkook continues to watch as he just froze and cry in his place, feeling nothing but betrayal and pain in his heart as his mind screams at him to leave and take revenge.

Without a second thought, he pulled his gun and angrily shot the man who was fucking his lover and slammed the door shut and angrily walked towards his lover who looked at him as Jungkook unbuckles his belt then hops on the bed and pushed the dead body away and pounces on his lover with a dark glare.

"K-Kookie-"

"This is what you wanted? Huh? You fucking slut" Jungkook angrily says as he takes out his member and fucked his lover who screamed in pleasure and came all over the sheets

"Wow, you really are a whore, guess my dick's not enough for you since you let other meb fuck you-- I should've listen to Jin Hyung when he said not to get involved with you" Jungkook says as he continues to ram into his lover who continued to moan and scream

After a few rounds, Jungkook pulled out and got off the bed as he walked towards the bathroom to clean himself. Then after walking out of the bathroom newly bathed and clothed, he walked towards his lover who was passed out on their bed, also newly bathed and started to cry as he carressed his lover's soft cheek while he silently sobbed.

"W-why Tae? Why did you do this to me? Was I not enough?" Jungkook asked his sleeping lover

After a few minutes of crying, he got up and started packing all of his belongings, then walked out of their room after looking at his lover one last time before closing the door and walking out the mansion and heading towards his home.

After walking back to his home, he opened the door and slammed it shut, earning the attention of the people who were in the living room.

"Jungkook?" He heard a voice and looked up to see one of his friends who treated him like his own son

"Jin hyung" Jungkook says then broke down as he knelt down on the floor and sobbed loudly, making his friend run to him and embrace him as he carressed his head

"Kook, what happened?" Kim Seokjin asks his voice laced with worry

"T-Tae c-cheat-ted on m-me" Jungkook whispered but Seokjin was able to hear it that made his eyes go wide while his heart was filled with anger and rage