Not An Update

Hey guys...

So... I know many of you have been wanting me to continue this book... but school has gotten in the way and I want to finish my other book which is 2 Alphas In One School...

And also... I'm sorry to say this but... I'm actually ignoring updating this book... to be honest...

I feel like deleting this book...

Why do you guys ask?

Because about 5th chapter of this book... I felt kind offended at Jungkook's side on why he did that to Tae... I couldn't change his reason because I fucking forget it eveytime!!

And a comment on Jungkook's side just made me cry!! Because it fucking felt too offensive!! I even blocked that reader so it cam never comment on any of my stories!!

Look... I'll change Jungkook's aide of the story on why he did that to his secretary... I'll even make it believable so you some of the readers won't make fun of me...

It fucking hurts everytime when I read that comment...

I know I'm being over dramatic about a comment... but I just felt bad and ashamed of myself for even thinking about that...

Remember, this is a fictional book, so whatever happens in this book is FAKE! Not real!!

Those readers want a believable explanation? Then I'll fucking give you one!

Just so you won't insult on what plot I do in this book!!

Author-nim, over 'n out.