Chapter 38 - Douche bag

S I E N N A

I take a sip of my orange juice to hide the massive blush that's slowly creeping it way up to my cheeks. Leaning back on his chair, Blade crosses his arm against his chest and smirks.

Franco clears his throat awkwardly and looks from me to Blade with a questioning look in his eyes. "Um, aren't you gonna tell us what's going on here?"

"Yeah. I mean, we just walked in on you guys with your tongues buried deep down in each other's throat. We at least deserve an explanation." Cam adds, lips twitching into a small smile as she dips her hands into the pocket of her black hoodie.

"Well -" I begin.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my fiancee?" Blade cocks an eyebrow at them, an amused look on his face as Nico flops down on the chair next to me, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly that I let out a frustrated groan and slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Of course you are." Cam answers with a hum and waves her manicured fingers in our direction. "But you guys don't like each other."

"It doesn't mean shit, Camilla. I can kiss her whenever the hell I want." Blade transfix his stormy grey eyes on me and licks his lips.

"Oh hell No!" I give him the stink eye and cross my hands against my chest, defiantly.

"Oh come on, babe! You weren't complaining when my tongue was wandering around in your mouth earlier." Blade retorts back with a cocky smirk and interlace his fingers on the table.

"Damn, Sienna." Franco whistles in amusement, pulls out a chair and flops down on it. "Don't act like you weren't enjoying it."

Of course, I was! But they didn't have to know that at all.

I suck in a sharp breath when I feel a hand pressing my inner thighs and just by the rapid beating of my heart, I knew exactly who it was but I don't turn to stare at him, instead, I keep my gaze locked on Cam's suspicious face as she makes herself comfortable on the chair next to Franco and strokes her chin.

"Tell them that they need to hear, little one." Blade flashes me a subtle wink that went unnoticed as his fingers wanders over to the hem of my pink shorts.

"They didn't ask." I gnaw at the inside of my cheek and try to shut my legs when I feel his fingers push my shorts aside.

"You're such a naive little one, Sienna." Franco says in a mocking tone earning a death glare from Blade who pauses his movements underneath my shorts.

"No one gets to call her that except me. Isn't that right, little one?" Blade's glare slowly disappears as he diverts his attention to me.

"I guess so." I chew on my lower lip to prevent a gasp from slipping out as he shoves his cold fingers into my dripping pussy, sending a new sensation that I've never felt before down my spine.

"Well, that's stupid." Nico mutters under his breath as Matilde walks back over to us and serves them breakfast.

"Mom, I specifically remember telling you that I want sprinkles on my pancakes." Cam grumbles with a childish pout as she picks up the fork and pokes the pancakes with a bored look on her face.

"And I specifically remember not agreeing to it." Matilde says with a smile and hands Franco a mug of coffee.

"Who the hell adds confetti to their pancakes?" Blade asks, moving his fingers in and out of me as my hands tighten on the glass of orange juice.

"It's sprinkles, you dumbass." Cam retorts with an annoyed glare and crosses her arm against her chest in a childish attempt to get her mom's attention.

"Why do you want sprinkles on your pancakes anyway?" Franco narrows his eyes at her in confusion and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Nothing. It just looks glittery with sprinkles on it." Cam shrugs and stands up to her feet to go get the sprinkles as Matilde rolls her eyes in disbelief.

I shudder with intense pleasure as Blade adds another finger into me and increases his pace. He licks his lips at the flustered look on my face, my heart racing frantically, his stormy grey eyes glazed with lust as he watches me squirm under his touch.

I tune out the conversation going on around me and focus on the magic his fingers was working in my fucking pussy. Panting, tension rolled through my body as I keep my gaze locked on his hard cock. The pleasure increases in an instant as I imagine the soft but hard flesh deep inside my throat again.

My eyes almost bulged out of their socket when he begins to stroke himself with his other hand through his dress pants, the strained look on his face makes it more hard to stare at because I know exactly what he wants. I know exactly the holy things that's coursing through his mind this very minute. And holy fuck! I want that too.

I swallow hard, feeling myself getting over the edge as my pussy clenches around his curled fingers.

"Are you alright, caro?" Matilde asks before my orgasm can ripple through me, a mixture of confusion and concern crossing her face.

Blade stealthily pulls his fingers out of me, a cocky smirk touching the side of his lips as he licks his fingers clean and focus back on the earlier conversation.

Did he just- Oh My Fuck! He's going to regret this.

Shutting my legs tightly in a way to relieve some of the intense ache, I force a sweet smile on my face and turn to Matilde. "I'm fine, Matilde."

"You sure, caro?" She questions further as Camilla saunters back, a victorious smile playing on her lips as she pours the sprinkles on her pancakes.

"Yes I'm sure, Matilde." I mumble through clenched teeth as Blade bites back a smirk that threatening to form on his lips. He scowls at me as I kick him in the shin.

She gives me a wide smile and walks back to the kitchen.

"Well, would you look at the time." Blade slowly stands up from the chair, his eyes fixed on the watch strapped to his wrist. "I have a meeting to attend to."

Flashing me a flirty wink, he shoves his hand into his pocket and makes his way towards the front door.

Douche bag.

"Don't worry he would be back." Nico teasingly says, mouth full of pancakes as I turn to face him.

Knowing exactly what he meant by those words, I kicked Nico in the shin that he lets out a groan of pain and flashed him a death glare.

"I'm going to fucking kill you if you say that to me again." I threaten with a smirk and stride towards the stairs, heading to my room to take a shower.

~•~

Thoughts?

Hope you loved this chapter <3

Follow me on;Instagram ~ Jana-writes64TikTok ~ booksbyjana17

Follow me on;
Instagram ~ Jana-writes64
TikTok ~ booksbyjana17