Chapter 96: 10,000 Years

"Enjoy your 10,000 years of peace

"Enjoy your 10,000 years of peace." Said Enma to the rest of the once gem now Lunarian folks (Yellow Diamond, Padparadscha, Adamant, and so on..) meanwhile

Only one remains on earth.

Phosphophyllite..

"W-what my eye's kinda funny.." Phos said as he kept on covering the eye Adamant gave to him.

"Make it stop!!" He kneeled as alloy him spread throughout his body, he could see the world that Adamant once saw, a city was obliterated by six meteors. Even how much Phos covered and closed that eye it was if he could even see it.

"A-ahh.. It hurts.." Phos' eye throbbed as he tried ripping it out but to no avail the alloy in his body gripped it very tightly. Growing tired, he laid on the dust-filled ruins of the ground.

"I wish.. for happiness" Phos recalled as if reaching out for an answer, he held his hand out to the sky afterwards, as tears erupted from his eyes.

"Huh.. What is this? It's like water." He touched the surface near his eyes and somehow it felt as smooth as before although even if Phos noticed the water-like fluid producing through his eyes he couldn't gather the will to even get up back again. He muttered to himself on how everything sucked now and with all the power he now holds, isolation only came with it.

He only glared right at the sky, the day was still bright and dazzling to Phos' eyes, he ruminated the days where they would only fight with no worry.. the days before Antarc was shattered or maybe the days before Cairngorm had punished Phos for being too reckless, those were fun. Now Because of Adamant's eye he could see some parts of his own past, Phos pictured what it would be like if he hadn't tried to go to the moon.. 'Peaceful.. maybe' he thought to himself. He knew that still nothing would change; he would just have to wait a little longer for Enma's annihilation of the gems.

He erected himself back up again, now the memories of Adamant only flashed before his eyes. 'It's different now.. It's almost if I close my eyes I can still see it' Thus he gave up on the idea and decided to keep his eye open whilst ignoring the vision instead. Phos walked over to the Cord Shore and sat down on the very spot he was born in

"Huh it definitely feels so different now.." He said to himself. It was so strange that he had some memories return to him, in the past he was beamish and had a light within him but now he only questioned one thing. 'What was that promise that I made for.. Cinnabar?'

*Crack! Crack!* Suddenly Phos hears a subtle noise from beside them, he went to examine what it is and to his surprise.. it's a gem!

"Hmm.. I never thought I would ever see a gem be birthed" He pondered as he poke the shiny new gem..

"What is it?" It begins to move ever so slightly as it finally pushed the sand on top of it away and resembled a beautiful violet color.

"Is it.. an amethyst?" He peered closer to it as some of the mercury dripped onto the gem. Phos panicked and immediately shook himself away from it.

"U-uh.. Sorry little guy, that probably hmm.. nevermind" Something within Phos felt wrong, it is as if he didn't have any more care to something he's hurt however as Phos faced away from the gem he finally remembered Phos' promise to Cinnabar 'I'll find you a fun job only you can do!' He remembers these words clearly now and again, that day Cinnabar walked away from the old Phos.. Phos now wondered what it would be like if he saw himself in the past again

"Cinnabar.." He held his gut as he gloomed down to the ground once again, but water on the shore softly collided with his legs as he's hit with the realization of everything that he has done up to this point, suddenly the strange violet-colored gem shrivels itself up to the surface to reveal substantial amounts of itself to Phos.

"Huh..Maybe if I can.." He pulled the gem as he gripped on it tightly. Part of the gems broke because of his grip

"A-ahh It seems as brittle as I was huh." This time he pulled it out of the ground carefully and with his alloys he molded it's figure and face, still with sadness within him, Phos hopes to have someone still by his side.

"Maybe I'll call you.."

He grinned ever so slightly and soaked his face with tears.

"Phosphosiderite.."

[End]