Chapter 127: The New Moon

Phos walks along the beach whilst looking out into the distance – a feeling of longing has it's grips on him, he wishes that he could have spent more time with Chalcedony but alas some things need to end

'To look within myself.. Hmm.' Phos wonders on the thoughts and paces his head in confusion.

Suddenly a voice filled with alacrity called out to him.

"Phoooooos!"

He turned to look who it was – it's Grandidierite, Obsidian followed along behind her.

As Grandi reaches up to him, Phos they both share a glance at each other

Grandi smiles sincerely and holds his hand

"Hey, hey.. Didn't you want my help with something, Phos?" She tells him in a way to remind him

"A-ah yeah.. We could start anytime right?" Phos replies

Grandi nods to his reply and pulls him towards to unite Obsidian, her, and him

"Are ya ready Phos?" Grandi cherrfully asks as Phos nods in happiness, Obsidian smiles along and pats Phos whilst steadily speaking

"I'm... glad... you're trying something new.. Phos."

Phos chuckles.

"It's just something for me y'know.. I think it'll make some things clear for me." Phos replies.

"Yet..it's isn't something so trivial, Master will be proud with your progress! So I'm counting that you'll be able to find what's missing!" Grandi argues with glee as Phos is slightly surprised with the reaction but just sighs in relief.

"Thank you so much, Grandidierite." Phos replies with fervor in the tone of his voice.

What exactly did Phos ask of Grandidierite?

He asked her if she could help him with the incomplete feeling he's been having – He wants a deeper understanding of things around him and how he could ever get rid of the feeling of incompleteness!

[Phosphosiderite POV]

At first me, Grandidierite, and Obsidian take short walks and examine some by the plains, not so far – There's a lot of flowers here although they almost look the same and not a lot of other flowers seem to exist

Though one white flower has caught my eye and it's stands taller than the rest, it had petals.

"Ah this flower.. It's called ornithogalum it's a beautiful one, really." Grandi was suddenly this close leaning on to me?!

Well.. she must've saw me looking at the flower.. Ornithogalum what a strange name.. Does Grandi come up with these?

"O-oh. It's a nice one.. really! I love it especially it's shape with the petals." I replied truthfully.. I really do like the shape that the petals form, it seems cute.

"Yeah.. it definitely seems.. beautiful.." Obsidian remarks as he slightly pokes the flower.

"It's also called the Star of Bethlehem. It's one of my favourites. When I was young I always saw these around, I asked Red Aventurine about it." Was Grandi's reply..

Star of Bethlehem huh.. I wonder what that means really.

The wind blows gently across from the east, it's peaceful

"Hey Grandidierite.. what do you think we should start with?" I turn to her.. and then again the urge to put my hair behind my shoulder blows through my mind briskly.. I did it again.. It's strange – it does make me feel nice to touch my own hair, it's definitely a weird habit..