Chapter 124: Awakening

It was peaceful.. a river flowing by the gorge, butterflies flapping their wings, and the leaves swaying with the wind.

"You guys.. it's spring, so get up." Phos' voice could be heard, Grandidierite groaned in response of the sunlight. She turned around and buried her face into the pillows.

"Phos.. You woke up a little too early.. let's sleep.. a bit.. more.." Whilst Grandidierite was turning around, she eyed Phos by the side of her eye and was instantly surprise – In turn waking her up.

"P-phos?!" Grandi asked with such wonder and surprise that Eudialyte and Obsidian also woke up.

"Uuuuuuuu.. Grandi.. come on.. 5 more minutes.." Eudialyte groaned as he held his head in frustration but as soon as he slightly bats his eye.. he also saw Phos.

"Huh..? What happened to you..?" Eudialyte asked – a obvious concerned was sprayed all over her face as he repeateadly rubbed his eyes to make sure they weren't lying to him though the expression immediately deflagrates as he gets up and grips Phos' shoulder

To Eudialyte, Phos thought that he went a bit meticulous on the new hairdo and giggle slightly.

"You look.. less ragged, I love the look, Phos" Eudialyte snickered – Obsidian didn't bat an eye and only went fast back to sleep. Grandidierite however was still utterly surprise, as Eudialyte went out of the sleeping chambers, Grandi took her chance to ask Phos.

"Soo.. what happened?"Grandi enquired with a bit of worry on her face though Phos scratched the back of his head with a slight gleam in his eyes.

"I don't remember much.. but Chalce- I mean with these arms I mauled a giant jellyfish y'know?!" Phos' tone was slightly off but immediately he switched to a more boasting tone – Grandidierite smiled although she swiped Phos' shoulder and patted it.

"There's a tiny fracture here. Oh and where's Master?" She asked. Phos turned around to look, he thought to himself that Phosy was still shattered for the previous encounter with the Lunarians thus he turned right back to Grandidierite.

"Master.. is kind of uh.. shattered, we're still.. helping him out.. yeah..!" Phos timidly announced as Grandidierite immediately went pass him

"Then we better go help. Hey Eudi! Le-" As Grandi was about to signal Eudialyte, Phos stopped her swiftly and sighed.

"E-er.. You know he doesn't really want you guys to see him.. you know he's uhh.." Phos replied, in the long pause Grandi holds his hand and lowers her voice.

"I get it.. hmm is Red Aventurine also shattered?" Phos calmed down.

"Oh no no.. He's fine! But I think he's with Master." Phos answered in a susurrant manner, it was particularly strange that Phos was acting weirdly but Grandi shrugged it off due to because to the new arms but one thing that's truly enigmatic is..

"But Phos.. how did you.. even lose your arms in your sleep?" With Grandi intense way of asking the question slightly scared Phos – it doesn't help that her face went from gleeful to completely suspicious!

"O-oh well.. I couldn't really sleep and I-" Grandi's expression grew more scary and Phos was cut off in the middle of his expression.

"Well..?"

"I- uh.. um.." Phos was trembling but suddenly.

"It's true, Grandidierite. He helped along during the winter." Phosphophyllite's voice echoed through the room and when Grandi saw him.. she was utterly in shock.

"M-master.. your face it's.." Grandidierite ran to him in worry.

"It'salright – this is.. another one's fault.." Phosy reply sounded like there wasstrong resentment burning within him..

" Phosy reply sounded like there wasstrong resentment burning within him