Chapter 119: Two Truths

[With two sides of the truth now being revealed.. What well Phosphosiderite believe work towards?]

As Chalcedony stands up to leave the vicinity he looks back at Phos with a peculiar smile, Phosy however looks stressed and frustrated.

Phosphosiderite is seemingly shaken by the deviance of his own Master as if trying to hide something.

"Master.. is it true?" Phos goes on over to his Master's side as Phosy hides his face though Phos is somehow adamant to know the truth and gestures another time for his question.

Phosy looks over to him with a gleeful smile, and behind it may be agony.

"I don't want you to think of me in the wrong way Phos.. but.." Phosy unable to talk any further feels like as if he's done cruor to his own kind and looks down as blood & alloy seep through his wounds.

"Why did you have to do it?" Phos asked in such a saddened tone and it was laconic, these words along with the tone of his voice struck Phosy like a spear through the chest yet he musters the courage to say his reasons.

"To protect Chalcedony.. to erase a bad memory is what I tried to do, but I think I see now that it wouldn't be such a good idea to." Phosy answers with lament erupting from his eyes.

Phosphosiderite doesn't utter another word but he only looks away to think about Chalcedony's explanation, Phosy sways his head back and forth with the fear that Phos might ossify his thoughts on the explanation given by Chalcedony.

"I think I understand but won't the other gems be mad if they knew?" Phos finally settled his thoughts as he held Phosy's hand with an irenic smile on his face.

Even if Phosy's face was a caricature his thoughts and goals might possibly be still for the best of the gems.. or is it?

Phosphosiderite's viridity carries on the realization of these things substantial truths with no problem, but terror is to strike if someone clever knew.

"Thank you so much Phosphosiderite." Phosy calms down and smiles along as he gets up and looks over to Red Aventurine, still in rest.

"I'll go now, Phos. You can take a rest for today." Phos isn't really thrilled with the answer he heard from Master.

"Eh?? Can I still do some winter duty with Chalcedony and Red Aventurine?" Phos complains

Phosy turns back to look at Phos and looks away, sighing.

"You'd do best to give up the idea." [This phrase is the almost same that Kongo said to Phosy when he suggested that he should try fighting instead.] Phosy replies.

He leaves as Phos slouches on the desk that Chalcedony was on.

'Haaaaa.. Damn, maybe it's because I tried to save Master huh? But I still haven't done anything for the winter yet.. Bummer..' Phos whispers under his breathe and grunts in impatience.

'You have already done something for the winter, you know?' A voice replies to his thoughts as Phos turns around to see Lapis slouching in the same manner.. like a reflection. Phos is surprise but only a slight as he casually replies.

"Whaddya mean? I mean the cool stuff like breaking the ice floes and stuff you know?" Phos further complains, Lapis looks up to the ceiling as a sound could be heard from a corner.

*Clink Clink* It was the Lapis necklace and somehow it's in the air rapidly approaching Phos, and finally it had stuck to him like a magnet.

"Huh.. This thing.." Phos wonder as Lapis sits idly by, and Phos looks over to him.

"Do you control this thing Lapis?" He inquires.

"No. I don't but somehow.. I have influence on the thing you see? Your Master gave it to you like how his head was given to him." Lapis replies but Phos doesn't understand his explanation with Master's head being given to him.