Chapter 121.7: Sea Fall

Phos held up valiantly as he swayed the entire jellyfish towards the sea whilst also trying so hard to keep Chalcedony behind him safe.

His new tungsten arms were as sharp like the ends of saws, it was not furnished so it slipped constantly and each time it does it punctures the jellyfish's long arms.

Chalcedony got up to help and ran to the side of the jellyfish in order to atleast give Phos some assistance.

"Phos, keep pulling it to the water. I'll help you !" Chalcedony had planned to the kick the jellyfish rapidly from the other side to help Phos

Then suddenly the jellyfish turned it attention half to Chalcedony and Phos as it ushered loudly.

"Do-Not-Take-Me-For-A-Fool-!!" It swiped heavily on Phos' body as Chalcedony realizes it too late and had kicked it's sides.

"P-Phos?!" Even with a blow to the head.. a tungsten Phos didn't back down and with all his strength he pulled the jellyfish to the sea, while the jellyfish's arms may have had a tight grip on Phos it scrapped him very much, leaving his chest cavities, and his head heavily shattered.

With one final kick, Chalcedony was able to make sure the jellyfish was in the water finally.

Phos kneeled in pain as Avent quickly rushed to his side and Chalcedony too ran to Phos.

"You alright?!" Chalcedony said, growing even more worried with the possibility that Phos may be beyond repair.

Avent picked him up..

"The tungsten surprisingly bonded well with his body, the surplus tungsten entered his inner body and it did a great job in binding his pieces together even after so much damage.." Avent explained as he went over to Chalcedony with a sigh of relief.

"In order words, he's still conscious after all that." Chalcedony was shocked.. Phos' was all over the placed and looked like a gemstone after a Lunarian Massacre. [F o r e s h a d o w.]

Though Phos could only speak so weakly and could only move his arms..

"I'm... going... to...sleep...now" Phos peacefully closed his eyes as Phosy voice could be heard from the distance.

"ALL OF YOU! COME!" In an anxious manner he exclaimed as Chalcedony giggled slightly and scratched the back of his head, meanwhile Avent was definitely worried and took a one good look at Phos and held him sweetly in his arms like a brother and both headed to Phosphophyllite..

Next Time:

Phosphosiderite by the end of winter..

A refined gemstone..

The one who will finish winter.

With a kiss filled of pain

Along with a hug of solitude.

This is Phosphosiderite.