Chapter 126: Influence

It has been several weeks - for many days things has slowly gone back to normal. The Lunarians have not went down upon since – We see Phosphosiderite bravely standing over the Hollow Cape in proper posture and blade in hand.

'The sun is gorgeous today as.. hmm.. I don't quite remember how it goes, I'll make haste with this glorious patrol today' Phos looks around at his arms and assumes a new stance, a more original and girly.. one

"Hello Phos, are you still waiting on the Lunarians?" Eudialyte comes with a blade ready.

Eudialyte sighs as he sits beside Phos whilst he stands.

"You know.. the Lunarians will probably not come back. You should take a break." Eudi remarks as Phos' hair moves along with the wind like the ocean along with its current.

"Well.." Phos replies with a bland tone, Phos looks down as if thinking

"Even if they do come what will you do then?" Eudi inquires, Phos thinks sharply and simply turns to Eudialyte.

"Somehow.. I needed to change inward, I still feel like.. I'm the same, I feel like I'm incomplete y'know? Maybe if the Lunarians do come I mi-" Eudi cuts him off and pulls Phos down to sit alongside him.

"Dummy.. You can't rely on the Lunarians for change! You need to look within yourself too! And even if it's a Red Aventurine [because Avent is the bookworm who studies stuff including philosophy] type of thing, it's kind the basic-est thing ever." Eudialyte replies and gives him a pat.

"Are you saying that I should read more books?" Phos wonders.

"Well if you want then go ahead, and as the team captain.. I think you really learn the proper stance." Eudialyte snickers, he refers to the irregular stance Phos did earlier.

"E-eh? It's my own stance.. I think it's pretty cool." Phos argues and is slightly embarrassed.

"Pfft.. well okay.. have fun too I guess." Eudialyte giggles slightly as he got up – he demonstrates the proper stance to Phos.

"Welp, have it your way, you are the closest mineral to Master after all."

Phos gets up – as he does he again puts his hair behind him as if they were long..

"Got it." Phos replies in agreement and touches his hair again..

Eudialyte notices but doesn't really get it's gist so he assumes that it must just be a new hobby.. or perhaps..

Something that influences him.