Chapter 133: "A piece of myself, somehow it's a mirror for you"

[In the night..]

Phosphophyllite sits in the middle while all gems are asleep soundly – Phosy tries to pat the ones nearest to him, Phosphosiderite, and Grandidierite.

Somehow as he looks down on both of them it reminds him of Cinnabar due to Grandi's color.

Phosy also looks over to Phosphosiderite and caresses his hair even more.

[Since he's melded with Cinnabar.. Phosy remembers how Cinnabar saw him as – a goofy, useless Phosy]

Somehow.. Phosy sees himself in the glimmer on Phos' hair – it's as if he's looking at a phantom

He tears up whilst reminiscing the moment where he stood over the Cape of Dunkelheit where butterflies was all around his face as a familiar gem.. Answered his question..

He doesn't fully remember who the gem was or what he asked. 

It was just so vague to him but still he ponders over it

He wipes off the tear away from his eye as he smile returns gradually – in his mind he's happy that he has been able to let out what he feels about Pavilionus and Cinnabar (behind the scenes). This is why he acted the way he did earlier, it almost felt like the second winter for him when Kongo was still around..

In the sidelines, Phosy has beem watching over Phosphosiderite's progress to knowing himself more albeit very slowly but surely he thinks that Phos; mind may be clear of his own worries – As always Phosy could never shut his eyes or even sleep, the things he sees when he does are truly unbearable sometimes, he tries to push it through but ultimately to no avail.

In this one moment alone he wants to be the gem's 'eyes' he wants to rid anyone of vengeance ang guilt like how he feels – it's exhausting for him to feel all of this too yet.

A reminder he should continue is that Antarcticite is still alive and a chunk of cinnabar has befallen before him.

He looks up to the sky above contemplating how the arrival of white jade be and what will happen.

He closes his eyes, trying to imagine talking to Cinnabar and asking what kind of gem he used to be – but even after a split second he opens them again and is struck with anxiety by the things he sees.

But even so he rears his head down in appreciation of the progress the gems has made – somehow Phosphophyllite seemed entrapped with guilt still, he wants to change his wishes but he's reluctant thinking that only one wish would count.

Previously he wished for happiness and mercy but now he wishes to go to the moon and see everyone once again – but he's not praying for the Lunarians he's only praying for himself and the gems here.

[In the morning..]

The early ones to awaken was Phosphosiderite and strangely.. Obsidian is awake too – it's truly unusual to see him awake in the morning, him being the heavy sleeper means usually wakes up in the afternoon.