Chapter 131: Message

"Master. On the Cord Shore, White Jade is forming now."

Red Aventurine reports as Phosphophyllite nods his head slowly.

Briefly right after, Avent leaves right away – Phosy still trying to pray..

To Pray for the Lunarians? No the gems he's polished and himself so he could be mercy and true happiness.

With every bit of struggle, Phosy gives up on it for a moment and stands up silently.

He looks around making sure the other gems are nowhere to be seen, also making sure that no one can see him – He winces his head and walks to a familiar place.

A hidden small bank of water just enough for someone to be submerged in and in that small bank lies Pavilionus.

Phosy never truly understood the concept of burial but back then his fragments were scattered he was forgotten and he thinks this is what it must've looked like.. Being forgotten somehow but Phosy felt resentment towards her even though he knew what she did to Phosphosiderite, he doesn't blame her ultimately but still he feels maddened.

The moment she drew her last breath Phosy was troubled and was trying to understand what she wanted – bury her ashes deep under the sea.

So instead of her turning into ashes Phosy had preserved her in this some kind of body of water, hidden by rocks and not easy to be found by the others.

Phosy only now visited her because he feels deceived and somehow... The feeling of deception is very familiar as if it has already happened (With Ventricosus, remember?)

He made his way to the rear of the water bank and looked into Pavilionus' expressionless face with despair in his eyes.

"You apologized those times... I understand now... But I've seen your brother – he's dead yet your still not alive." (Her brother is the massive jellyfish Phos and Chalcedony fought – Also he misunderstood her saying that if she dies, he will live and he thinks that somehow, she will be alive if her brother dies – He's stricken with grief still).

Phosy caressed Pavilionus' hair – he lowered his head in sadness.

"Maybe... You deserve to sleep for eternity – Phosphosiderite has metal arms now, y'know?" Phosy tries to strike up a conversation, it's a strange attempt but he wished that he could've found out why she hid a secret from him.

{Meanwhile with Phos, Smoky Quartz still by that shore – The three fell asleep there together witnessing the Waxing Crescent. Red Aventurine woke up earlier for a report on the matter about White Jade.]

"Ugh.." Phos slowly opened his eyes whilst holding his head – The wind breezes through his body, he looks around to realize... It's already morning

So he immediately got up and saw Smoky not so far from them.

"Smoky.. Wake up!" Phos sits by his side and shakes & stirs Smoky's body all around.

"P..phos..? A-AH! ITS MORNING LETS GO!" Smoky in sudden realization bolted right up and held Phos' hand and ran back to the rest of the gems..

"T-that's what I was about to s-say!" Phos exclaims whilst getting dragged..

[Meanwhile.. On the Moon, The former earth gems are living out their lives like they have been for the past 201 years]

A familiar figure stands by an open windowsill..

It's Prince Enma..

Standing over and looking down on everything below with such worry on his face.

*Creak.* The door in the room opens as Cairngorm excitedly but slowly makes her way behind Enma.

"What's wrong :o?" In her hand was some beautiful bracelet and she wore a fairly pretty dress for him.

Enma sighed in relief but when he turned to Cairngorm it was nothing but a smile he showed.

"Phosphophyllite.." There was clear disgruntlement in his tone as his smile fades away

"Hey! I don't care whatever to him! He'll be alright won't he?" Cairngorm sways her hands and give Enma a hug whilst slowly pulling him down for a seat.

"It's not that.. Hmm.. Forget it." Enma disregards the previous discussion and decides to let Cairngorm 'set the mood'

(Author Corner: Shit that sounded wrong lol)

[By the Restaurant we see Bortz and Dia seating by waiting for food.]

Dia is smiling happily as he leans closer to Bortz.

"How was my performance huh?! You enjoyed it too right?" Dia inquires as Bortz nods and smile but stays silent as ever

Dia: Now a more.. Egotistical gem.

Some time passes and finally Benitotite and his moon assistants come to their table and table with a tray of Moon Bread and beverages :'D

"Yoo. Hi Dia and Bortz! Great job there earlier!" Benito exclaims as he lays down the food in front of them and smiles.

Dia puts her hands together in joy and thanks Benito and the other Lunarians – They all went along to serve more food to other tables.

"Ah! Come on Bort! Eat up." Dia says playfully as she picks up some moon bread in trying to serve some to Bortz.

Bort is a bit blank but opens his mouth anyways and chomps down on it.

"Sooo how is it..?"

"It's good." Bortz replies with a slight smile.

"Ah you know Alexi bakes these! His breads are the best! Though I think he makes a ton a lot of other food too. We should get them next time! Okay?" Dia replies with such energy – It slightly overwhelms Bortz so he just nods and puts his finger by his chin and dwells on the thought of Alexandrite being a chef... Hmm..

Bortz' Imagination:

Alexi rapidly baking bread with near perfect precision and style!

[XD]

"I love this Bortz.. Even if we've been eating out in the same place for years.." Dia' words suddenly stopped Bortz' train of imagination..

Dia slowly hugged Bortz and buried her head on his chest.

"Before I was indifferent towards you but you know.. I think youre still the same inside right Bortz?" Dia adds, it doesn't entirely baffle Bortz but he looks down and admits that he has been too much of a warfreak himself..

Though he patted Dia and raised his head once more.

"Dia.. How do you think

Phosphohyllite is doing..?"

?"