Chapter 115: The things solitude can gift you.

As a protector gains prowess, he begins to uncover many truths about it can destroyed everyone around him, in turn making him lonely at the top. Thus he turns into a watcher who can only oversee everything below him. [From Red Aventurine's fantasy book - Vol 2. Chapter 9.]

[In simpler words, The 'Protector' (A hero) begins to see many truths and disasters his strengths can cause to others as he gets lonely on the top, he turns into The 'Watcher' (A villain) and can never intervene and if he dares..]

[Meanwhile by the beach.]

Chalcedony is running swiftly away from the hail of arrows that's about to strike them. The arrows are close though.. an arrow has struck his ankles. He trembles in pain as he still tries to run away from the hail of arrows, he throws his winter saw away to lighten his weight and to increase his speed but to no avail..

[Trivia: Chalcedony carries a specialized type of winter saw that is more for hacking through the strongest roots of an ice floe, since it is very heavy and very sharp than most weapons that the gems use it's considered the most effective to use against Lunarians]

But then suddenly.. someone running could be heard far away.

*FWIP, TUMBLE TUMBLE* Someone jumps over to Chalcedony and pushes him to the side, effectively saving him from the strike field, as he tries to rise up he sees that's Red Aventurine with a seemingly regretful expression and is looking at the large sunspot.

"Heeyy!! Are you guys- *huff* okay?" Phosphosiderite finally catches up to the both of them and helped Chalcedony take off some of the arrows that was punctured into his ankle, and then Chalcedony looks on over to an angry Avent after a moment of silence, Chalcedony finally mutters a word

"Hey. Thanks for saving me back there, brother." Chalcedony thanks him as Avent grips tighter on his winter saw as his eyes get more agitated.

"Keep it to yourself! There's still Lunarians ahead so get up and get to formation with me, got it?!" Avent aggressively replies as he looks over to the large sunspot.

[Sorry if it confuses you, but when the fake Dia disappeared the sunspot turned large again so I hope it clears things up]

Chalcedony plays along with it and scoffs.

"Yes, Sir." Phos is shocked to see this side of Avent and looks over to Chalcedony.

"Is he always like this..?" Phos asked

"Only when it's me he's talking with, yes. Don't worry I've grown used to it, Darling." Chalcedony replies whilst smiling, somehow the smile felt fake.

"PHOSPHOSIDERITE" A voice is heard calling out from behind as all three look back.

"P-p-p-phosphophyllite is in danger!! Help him!!" Pavilionus arrives! But This shocks the three as only Phos went fast and picked her up, running back to the Winter Shelter.

"I'm goin! Please take care guys! I need to help Master." Phos exclaims as he goes distances furthermore.

Chalcedony then looks over to Avent, Avent is as surprised as to what that thing is.

"It's your Master's friend, so, brother, twin star formation like the ol' days huh?" Chalcedony gets up and readies himself as he snickers.

"Idiot, your saw's all the way there." Avent replies

"All the more reason that it's me your partnered up with." Chalcedony is basically saying that Smoky Quartz simply isn't fast enough to take the winter saw from the battlefield and to do the twin star formation? It's way hard!

Chalcedony also looks up top to the sunspot and he sees the Lunarians are taking another aim at them.

"Ready when you are." Chalcedony remarks as Avent gets more agitated but composes himself and gets in position.