Chapter 111: Chalcedony

Water drips could be heard from afar

The ground trembles as Avent and Phos are alerted and put their guard up

"They're taking a bit too long." Avent stated as he held his winter saw tight.

"Mhm. They might just be clearing things up." Phos stands up as he also gets into stance and then

That 'thing' comes into view.. it's running towards them with speed.

"W-what's that?!" Phos exclaimed as Avent prepares to slice the thing heading for them.

"It's a Lunarian!" Avent dashes towards the 'thing' to cut it down before it gets closer,  but as it gets into a more closer view Avent's eyes widened as it also had chains and it's enveloped him immediately

"A-Avent!" Phos.. couldn't move in place, he was frozen by shock due to the thing's speed to quickly tangle Avent.

Avent struggled to get out.. but

*CLINK. CRACK* It shatters Avent completely.. with it's chains and the circle-like hooks attached on the end [Basically the same ones that grabbed Antarc] 

Phosiderite fell to the ground in fear as a shattered Avent makes a stand for it and shouts.

"YOU DON'T GET NEAR MY BROTHERS!" Avent shatters completely as Phosiderite squirms back in fear and shuts his eyes.

And then tht 'thing' gets up and close with Phos, it's footsteps sounding like that of a gem and a glint of it's hair could be seen but then a voice could be heard in the distance.

"Ara? A visitor? You need-" This mysterious figure's voice seemed effeminate and very different, as the thing turns around to look behind them but they are only surprised with a blade cutting them in half.

*CLINK. CLACK* 

"..permission to touch locals here." They finish their sentence as noises of gems shards falling could be heard and then Phos opens his eyes as Chalcedony holds his hand out to the terrified Phos 

"Hey darling, sorry that I'm late.." It's Phos' 1st time seeing Chalcedony.. Phos looks at him in awe and lets Chalcedony pick him up 

(Chalcedony

Hardness: 6.5 - With a hair like shade, a body of his own Master, the smarts of Eudialyte, and the speed of Obsidian. Though.. there are some things about him better off not knowing.

He has a resemblance of Phosy in his shattered state but with less cracks and more complexion of course.)

"S-smoky

"S-smoky..?" He asks due to because the hair color almost being the same.

"Hush. That's not me." Chalcedony prettily replies as Master comes into sight carrying Smoky Quartz's pieces.

"M-master.." Phos looks down as he run out to go check on Avent..

'He's a mess.. I'm doomed..' Phos glooms over the matter and with a saddened expression tries to huddle all his pieces..

"I couldn't move.. an inch.. I couldn't protect you.. I'm so.. sorry"