[Info Chapter]

ENT 1: Smoky Quartz' is considered one of the coolest and strongest because of his ability to shoot an arrow with obsidian with power and accuracy. Thus he is known as Bow Master, but the others never tried in fear of cracking themselves.

ENT 2: When Chalcedony saved Phosphosiderite from the 'thing' that emerged from the giant Lunarian Hand, there was a gem cracking and falling noises, this is because that thing was a synthetic gem zombie but I forgot to add that detail on that chapter. 

ENT 3: Chalcedony was saved from the moon before. After Phophosiderite has been born, Phosphophyllite wanted to try to get revenge and somehow he got to the moon again and grabbed a gem with him to earth before getting booted back to earth. That gem was Smoky Quartz but he didn't wake up until 32 years later.

ENT 4: Each t Phosphophyllite closes his eyes he sees the world being destroyed or just his old self which bothers him so much.

ENT 5: Grandidierite blushed before! But neither Phosiderite or she knew what blushing is.

ENT 6: Chalcedony is more of a friend figure to Phosphophyllite.

ENT 7: Pavilionus also emerged from the Lunarian Hand because it kinda had pods in them though it was not noticed in the previous chapters

ENT 8: Lapis is so cute <3