Chapter 18

"Have a great day!" Marinette waved goodbye to the family she just delivered to. Her parents put her on delivery work today. She enjoys going on these jobs since it allows her to take a look around the city. She also enjoys the fact that she can take a break near the Eiffel Tower and work on some designs there.

"Alrighty, where to next?" She mumbled to herself as she looked down at the last box of pastries. Her mom had written the address and put the receipt on top. "Oh. That's near (y/n)'s place. Maybe I'll stop by afterward."

Before meeting you, Marinette would have gotten flustered over meeting anyone with celebrity status. She couldn't even get any words out when she got Jagged Stone to sign the guitar pick that she gifted Luka. It was a miracle that the artist understood her.

She reached a fancy mansion just a couple blocks away from your place. Perfect. I could stop by (y/n)'s before having to get back home. She went to press the button on the monitor, but a group of people just walked out of the home. She recognized them as your friends.

"Oh! Hey, Marinette!" Calixte was the first to notice her. He ran up to open the gate for her. "Whatcha doing here?"

"Doing a delivery." She held up the box.

"So your bakery does that too? Good to know." Grace smiled. "Expect to stop by all of our places sometime this week."

"We'll even tell everyone else at school." Cecil took a picture of her. "A cute girl working at a bakery and even does deliveries. I'm sure business would boom once they all know that."

"Careful, though." Owen bumped her shoulder. "We don't want (y/n) to get jealous, right Marinette?"

Marinette giggled. "I'm pretty sure she'll beat all of the creeps away, though."

"Don't worry, we'll also help her with that," Ruben smirked, wrapping an arm around Manu's shoulders.

"Let's just make sure Manu doesn't kill anyone." Felix sighed. Marinette was going to ask what he meant by that when the door opened again. She almost dropped the box she was holding the moment she saw a girl exit the mansion.

That's...

"What's going on here?" Kagami asked. She glanced at Marinette. "Who's this?"

"This is Marinette. (y/n)'s girlfriend." Lucien explained. Kagami nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kagami Tsurugi" She took the box out of Marinette's hands. "And this is for me. Thanks."

"No problem." Marinette forced herself to speak.

"You seriously bought all of that for Adrien?" Felix raised a brow. "He's sick. He doesn't need that many sweets."

"If you want some, just say so." She took one macaroon out and offered it to him. He took it, muttering to himself.

"(y/n) said to remember to bring the Gorilla that new collectible hero figurine." Owen looked up from his phone.

"Tell her don't worry, I got it." Cal patted his backpack. "We wouldn't even be able to go inside without bribing the man."

Marinette wasn't even focusing on the conversation anymore. Her mind was too preoccupied with the realization that you're not only friends with her soulmate, but also with the girl he has feelings for. How? She thought you weren't friends with him.

'My family friend's dad asked me to be a model for one of his events.'

How stupid is she? Of course, you'd be friends with Adrien Agreste and Kagami. You're friends with Felix, why wouldn't you know his cousin? Your parents are probably business partners too. She may have never given you the name of her soulmate, but you still knew who he was. If she went to hang out with you or your friends, she might have even bumped into him.