17.

Macy's POV
It's Christmas Day Maya and carina both had early shift at work so they would have the evening with me. Maya tried to get Christmas Day off but wasn't able to so while they were at work I tried calling Emma but she wouldn't answer so I texted her still no response nothing I was stating to worry about her she normally answers with in the amount of minutes but she hasn't answer at all it's been a few weeks since I talked to her last and I didn't know why I didn't know if I had done something of if I had messed up in any type of way. I decided to go to her house and see if I could talk to her.

About 30 minutes later I get and knock her mom answers the door "hey Mrs. Rogers  is Emma home?" I asked "she is but she doesn't want to see you." Her mom said "why not? Have I done something wrong?" I asked "your bad news for my daughter please stay away from her Bishop." He mom said and shut the door in my face. So it wasn't the accident that was making her push me away. I thought to myself and went back home by the time I got home Maya and carina where home and we did the whole opening gifts and telling stories and then we went to sleep. It might have not been everything I've ever wanted with Christmas because I spent most of it alone but Maya and carina made it better because I was with them and not my dad. That all I could ever ask for.

A/N: sorry it's been a while I been sick and busy with Christmas and stuff hope y'all like it and the next part will be out soon also sorry it's short