.3

No ones POV
Carina knocks on the door and Macy didn't answer.

Macy's POV
Ugh I don't wanna talk to no one. I swear if this is Maya I'm freak out. I hear a knock again ugh  "go away" i say not wanting her to come in "it's carina. Macy let me in please.." she says. Ugh I can't with these two first Maya now her girlfriend. I get up and open the door and let her in then go back to the bed and lay down. "What do you want carina?" I asked and she walked in and shut the door back. "How's your knee feeling?" She asked me "fine hurts a little but it's okay." I say way is she in here I know Maya told her that I wasn't talking to her "why are you really her carina?" I asked wanting a real answer. "To see how you where Maya said you didn't eat when y'all got home so  I wanted to see if you wanted food." She says "no I'm not hungry." I lie hoping she won't notice. I can't eat I gotta keep my shape I mean I'm hurt so I can't run my dad told me not to go tonight what if he won't let me come back I mean I can't stay with Maya she won't want me to. "Macy when was the last time you ate anything?" Carina asked "this morning I'm not hungry please leave me alone.!"  I lie again then  I roll over not to look at her. I hear her leave hoping she won't come back in here tonight.
Mayas POV
Carina comes out of the room "so... what she say?" I asked hope she got something out of my sister "she just said she wasn't hungry and that the last time she ate was this morning." She tells me. "That's a lie right there if she said she ate this morning  she never eats in the morning it makes her sick to her stomach." I tell carina " I can't believe she lied to you ugh I swear." I  walk over to the door of her room and knock not waiting for answer I walk right in. "Stop lying to carina okay I understand you might not be hungry right now but you can't lie and tell her you ate this morning cause I know you!!" I say with and angry sound in my voice. She turns over quickly and almost falls off the bed and backs all the way to the head bored. "I...I...I'm...s...sorry..." she said with a stutter not looking at me oh god what has my dad done "I...just.."she started and the stopped "I can..leave.. if you don't want me..." she said  "no kid your staying here okay look I'm not mad but you can't lie to me I know you to well okay" I say " yea but..."she went to say something but stopped. "Macy what wrong why won't you tell me. Stop cutting off at the last minute." I say as I sit next to her on the bed. "Look Maya I'm not you and dad doesn't understand that; I'm not as fast as you or as smart. I can't do what you did and I don't think he sees that okay." She tells me "Maya what if I can't go home tomorrow. You are good at everything Maya; you are a gold metal winner I won't be that. I can't even beat your time at one meet."  She continues as she looks at her leg "and now I'm hurt he won't want me back at his house Maya you don't understand when you and Mason left it got worse." She tells me I look at her "look Macy I'm not gonna let anything happen to you okay you're safe her and welcome her anytime you know that." I tell her "Maya I love you and I'm thankful your letting me stay here tonight but I'm going home tomorrow and you can't protect me there." She says moving away. "At least come eat something okay we can talk more. I have one question." I state "okay what." She says kinda confused "when was the last time you ate a good meal?" I asked looking at her "umm 3 days ago..."