.26

Macy's POV
It's been two months and i have been back to normal or what ever normal is now days. Me and Emma have been talking again she hasn't really explained the situation of why she couldn't hang out maybe one day she will. But today it's the day that most kids are happy about it. Some kids aren't happy about it. As for me I could care less about today. It's just another day in the year. I didn't care about it one bit. I sat on the couch watching tv when Maya walked in "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!" She yelled giving me a big hug "Maya shhh don't say it to loud." I tell her "your 17 bean come we got do something." She says to me "no no no no no. We don't I don't want to do anything just stay here and watch tv that's all." I say as we hear Carina walk in to the living room "did I hear someone say birthday?" She asked "it's Macy's bir..." started but I cut her off " it's nothing and no you didn't hear that." I say getting up from the couch to go back to my room. I didn't want a party or anything I just wanted to stay home and watch tv and then call Emma later and talk then go to sleep so that this day would be over and all would be okay.

2 hours later
I came out of my room and walked into the kitchen to get a drink then went to the living room. I didn't see Maya or Carina maybe they went out to do something. I went to sit on the couch when I seen a note on the coffee table.

"Hey bean,
We'll be back later went to the store and got to go by the station as well. See you when we get back.
Love Maya."

Okay so they went out great that means I'll be here by myself for a little bit thank goodness. I decided to face time Emma and talk to her for a while.

On FaceTime
"Hey how are you doing today?" -Macy

"I'm good how are you?"-Emma

"Im doing pretty good Maya and Carina aren't here so." -Macy

"Happy birthday Mac." -Emma

"Thank you but you know it's just another day for me. I even told Maya I didn't wanna do anything but stay here and watch tv which is what I'm doing." -Macy

"Mac it's your 17th birthday and your living with your sister it won't be like last year." -Emma

"You don't know that..he..he could.." -Macy

"Mac he won't Maya wouldn't let him." -Emma

"I know he just made last year suck so much and so many birthdays before that he made bad also."-Macy

"I know but it will be okay. It's not just another day to me Mac. It's the birthday of an amazing girl that I really like so please just be open to what your sister has in mind." -Emma

"Fine I'll try. You really think I'm amazing after what happy at the beginning of the year?" -Macy

"Yes I do. Now I got to go but I have something for you next time I see you okay and happy birthday Mac I'll see you around." -Emma

"Okay bye Emma. And I'll try and think you. Bye Em" -Macy

"Bey Mac"-Emma

FaceTime ended.

About an hour later Maya and Carina had come home with a lot of stuff looked like they where planing something. I looked at them they both had big smiles "no no no you didn't do what I think you did." I said as I was getting up to go to my room. To get away from what ever was about to happen as I walked past them the door comes open again with Andy,Vic, Travis, Dean, Jack and Ben and his kids and wife then Emma walked in and all at the same time yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY!!!!" No no no this can't be happening I told her no that I didn't want anything at all and what does she do she tells people to come over and has  a party and she invited Joey and Emma oh no this can't be happening.