.28

-Time jump-

Mayas POV
I walk to Macy's door and knock "come on kiddo time to get up." I say waiting for an answer and nothing no I'm up or getting ready so I open the door "Macy wake up we got plans." I tell her "ugh I'm up." She groaned sitting up "why so early tho?" She asked me " Mac it's 10:00am not that early plus we are meeting Andy and Vic for lunch so come on." I tell her leaving her room hopefully she would get ready.

Macy's POV
I got out of bed and started to get ready I put on some jeans and a marvel t-shirt with a light jacket over that then put my shoes on and walked to the kitchen where Maya and Carina where talking but the stopped talking as soon as I walked around the corner. "Good Morning" Carina said as I walked in the kitchen and sit at the table " morning." I say back to her " you ready to go Mac?" Maya asked "do I have to go?" I asked her. "Mac your not staying here by yourself so yes you got to go." She tells me "Carina is here." I said " I have to work today bella." Carina tells me "so let me stay by myself." I say hoping Maya would change her mind " please I don't want to go." I continue " why don't you wanna go you like Vic and Andy so what's wrong?" Maya asked me " I just don't wanna go okay." I say with a little bit of an attitude. " Okay drop the attitude first of all okay. Your not staying her by yourself." Maya says "why not? not like anything gonna happen." I tell her "Mac your not staying here by yourself that the end of it." She tells me "ugh fine." I groan and get up and go to my room and slam the door.

Maya POV
I looked carina. "I swear she gets on my nerves sometimes more then others." I tell Carina "you should tell her why you don't want her to stay alone." Carina tells me "I can't not yet she's been though enough right now I can't tell her." I said "she's gonna find out and if she does  she'll be mad you because you didn't tell her." Carina tells me "I know I just don't know how to tell her.."