.51

Macys POV
So far I have been in the hospital for the past few days my moms have let everyone know what's going on they both took the next 2 weeks off so we can do the surgery tomorrow and see what happens after that. I'm kinda scared that the surgery won't work and I'll have to do chemotherapy or wait a few more days and do another surgery then radiation therapy that's what Dr.Shepherd or as I call her Dr.Brain says.

What if she doesn't get it all out or has to do more surgery's in the long run I don't want that. I just want my life back. I want to go back to school and see Emma and everyone I mean no I didn't have the best life before moving in with my moms but life's pretty good right now. Will with out the fact I might die it's was pretty good. "Hey Mac how you feeling today?" Mom said as she walked in my room I just nodded saying I was fine still not wanting to talk cause I still want to yell. "Bean you sure? Also I brought you some food." She said sitting the food on the table beside my bed and went to hand me the fries I just shook my head side to side "bean you gotta eat." She said "not hungry." I said  yes I know I sound like a baby but I wasn't hungry I didn't wanna eat anything. So that's what she got. "Mac I know it's been pretty crazy the past few days but you haven't eaten anything since we been here and you didn't really eat a lot before we got here either so I'm gonna need you to try okay." She said I looked at her and we locked eyes she held the fries out. I could tell she was just doing this cause she cared but what's the point if I don't make it though. "Okay.." is all I said and took the fries and slowly eat them.

After eating a little bit for mom I ended up falling asleep when I woke up it was about 3am and mom was asleep on the cot that they brought her and mama and mama was awake in the chair next to me reading a book. "Mama?" I said in a low voice she looked up from her book "hey Bella how are you feeling." She asked me "um.." and before I could get any words out I covered my mouth with my hand "oh here bella." She said grabbing the bucket beside the bed. All of what I eat and drank that day came up. After that mama took care of the bucket and came back to sit down "better?" She asked "yea I think." I said "I'm glad to hear your voice again bambina." She tells me "I'm sorry I wasn't talking I just..." I shook my head.  "I understand bambina." She said as she takes my hand in hers "get some sleep okay." She tells me I nod and close my eyes again not long after that I fell back to sleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up to my moms talking to Dr.Shepherd about my surgery today "so we'll be back in about an hour to get her ready for surgery then the surgery will take about 3 hours after that then we will wait for her to wake up after surgery and see how she is." Dr. Shepherd says "mom?" I say "hey bean. How you feeling?" She asked me "okay I think my head hurts a little." I tell her I guess I better be honest right? "Okay baby soon you will be better and we can go home okay." She tells me. We all talk for a while after Dr.Brain tells us everything. She tells us that the surgery might not be all we need I might have to do chemotherapy and also have a few more surgery because this type of tumor grows into the normal brain tissue. Also the surgery on prolongs my survival rate. So what's she's saying is I'll die with or with out surgery great.
After Dr.Brain leaves my moms and I talk for about an hour just talking about everything. The surgery supposed to be tonight but I'm scared I don't wanna do this. But I put a brave face on for my moms and everyone else but when everyone leaves and it's just me I can't help but to cry.
⚠️TW⚠️
I don't wanna do this anymore. Maybe it they will  be better with out me. I know moms will be sad but they'll be okay and Emma will be upset but I hope she understands one day. The team at the station and the Doctors at the hospital that I know will stand by my moms and help them though whatever happens. They will all be okay without me. Yes they'll be sad but I won't be hurting anymore right?
⚠️End of TW⚠️
It's been about an hour and they got be ready for surgery and now moms and I are hugging each other "I love you bean." Mom tells me " I love you to mom and no matter what happens remember that okay." I tell her "you'll be just fine bean. In a few hours you'll be waking up and I'll be by your side telling you how good you did." She says and hugs me again "I love you bambina you'll be fine okay." Mama says "I love you to and take care of mom for me okay." I say " I will bambina." She says with a smile and hugs me again. With that I was rolled into the OR room "okay you ready?" Dr.Brain asked "as ready as I'll ever be." I tell her "okay count back from 10 ok." She says "10.9....8......7.....6......5......." And I was out like a light.

Amelia POV
"Okay let's get started." I said and with that we started the surgery.

It's been about 2 1/2 hours when the heart monitor starts beeping slower then it should . *beep....beep.....beep* "Doctor her heart is slowing down to much ." (A/N: sorry not good with the doctor stuff I'm trying) "page Dr.Pierce 911 just to be safe." I tell the nurse as I stop what I'm doing. Maggie is the only one I trust with this. The monitor just kept getting slower *beep......beep.......beep.......* "come on Macy don't give up on me not yet. Fight." I say as the monitor beeps one more time *beep....* and stopped I moved to where I could start compression "fight Macy." I say as I'm doing compressions for about 10 minutes and then  Maggie runs in "what do you need?" She asked I was silent the whole room was silent no beeps on the monitor no one said a word until Maggie asked "how long? How long have you been doing compressions Amelia?" As I was still doing them. "10 minutes she's not dead okay she's gonna wake up" I say "Amelia stop just wait." Maggie tells me "I can't." I say she walks over to me and pulls me away from Macy "just wait." She said again "it's been 10 minutes." She said so we did what she said we waited. Waited and waited. All I could think was I'm sorry Carina and Maya......

A/N: sorry it's so long hope y'all like and please don't be mad at me. Also one more part.
What will happen next?