.13

Macy's POV.
Emma pulled away from the kiss. Oh my she kissed me wow. I was freaking out on the inside. I liked Emma but I didn't know she liked me. I couldn't say anything "Macy?" She asked "are you okay?" She asked "um yea...yes I'm....okay" I tell her " I didn't know you liked me Em." I tell her we sat there and talked for a while and then her parents came and got her.

A few hours later Maya came back in and told me what the doctor said "so your arm is broken but other then that your okay. You can leave tomorrow bean." She said I was so glad I could leave I was ready to go home but I didn't want to go and bother Maya and Carina I would probably have to go back to my dads house which I didn't want either.

The next day Maya took me back to her house and I went to my room and got my stuff together and took my bag to the door and went to say bye to Maya. "Maya I'll see you later I'm gonna go so you and Carina can have your life back." I say and start walking to the door. "Where do you think your going?" Maya said "I'm going back to dads house" I say looking at Maya "you are not you are staying there." She tells me. I look at her then at my bag "Maya I don't wanna be in the way." I tell her she goes and grabs my bag and takes it back to my room and puts it down " your staying here in of story okay. Bean I can't let you go back there okay your safe here with me." She tells me.

It's been 3 months since I got hurt I have been staying with Maya and carina me and Emma have been hanging out a lot more.

Mayas POV
It's been 3 months Macy has been staying here and she has been doing good she's been happy for like the first time in a long. "Macy dinner is ready" I call her to the dining room. She come in and sits down looking at her phone smiling. "Macy phone up." I tell her "ugh fine" she says as she puts it in her pocket. "How was your day?" I asked " it was okay I guess I have a race in 3 weeks and if I win I go to nationals." She tells me " that's great bean." I say "oh so um...dad..he um.. called me yesterday." Macy said looking at her plate "what did he say?" I asked "he asked if I was still running and if I was going to beat your time." She tells me "you can you have been practicing every day for the past 2 months." I tell her " I don't know Maya...I..." she says getting cut off by Carina coming in the door. "Hey." She says "Hey babe." I say and look back at Macy as carina comes and sits down. " you were saying." I said and she just looked at me " nothing.."