✸ 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟯: komi h.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

January 23 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: haruki komi,
libero of fukurōdani !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: time-skip spoilers
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S ALL AN ACT... RIGHT?

You set the food tray you just got for yourself on a table in the caferia-like room, slumping down on the seat in exhaustion. A sigh unconciously slipped out of your mouth, but a small smile was quick to form on your face again.

As much as your job was exhausting and was requiring all your power and will all at once, you know you had decided to do this job because you had already liked it back in high school.

Yes, you enjoyed acting, the way how you could be anyone you wanted and could do something you'd never do in real life. It was something else to be a character in a movie than the person you are behind the scenes, but that's what you liked about it so much.

What was even better, though, was the place you got to work at; you could almost consider it like an institute just for acting purposes, with a huge indoor and outdoor area.

It was located a few kilometers away from Tokyo and was within reach, which made it way easier for you to get there.

You didn't lie when you said it had a great atmosphere, with so many people always scurrying around and doing their job. And you were right in the middle of it, through participating in a newly written movie.

Right now, you were happy about the lunchbreak though. It had arrived slower than usual today. That may be because the director wasn't very satisfied with the scenes often and therefore, you had to repeat more takes per scene than on other days.

Of course, the scene had to be perfect (or let's say, almost), however, the process of getting it perfect is a little tiring. You had no idea how you and the other actors were going to survive until end of work today.

"Tired again?" A teasing voice interrupted your thoughts and you turned your head to look who it is.

Not really suprisingly, it was Haruki Komi; one of the fellow other actors you got to know here and who was also acting in the aforementioned movie.

"As if you aren't," you sarcastically replied, watching Komi sit down with his food tray next to you.

Komi laughed at your statement. "I wonder where you got that from."

You rolled your eyes at him.

Nonetheless, you laughed at his carefree and energetic attitude. He really lightened up the mood in here, a place where many people walked around all serious and gloomy.

It wasn't motivating to look into this kind of faces while walking down the hallways - Komi was always motivated nonetheless, and that energy always transferred to you.

"But no, I'm exhausted too," Komi admitted, looking around the cafeteria. "The director really made us repeat everything over and over again."

You took a bite from your onigiri and replied, "You name it. I think he's probably just a little more stressed today, and that's why he wanted everything to be perfect."