✦ 𝗮𝗽𝗿 𝟭𝟴: terushima y.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

April 18 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: yūji terushima,
captain of johzenji !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HAIR STYLIST

To say Terushima was absolutely starstruck when coming face-to-face with you was an understatement, albeit 'starstruck' definitely came very close to what Terushima had been feeling in that exact moment. He was dazzled, flabbergasted, shocked, stunned, []; those words described the way he looked like extremely well.

This day of your fateful encounter at first didn't seem like it would be coming to this at all. Terushima was skipping down the sidewalk, having no other intention but the one that he had an appointment at his hair stylist's salon. He went there approximately every six to seven weeks, today it's being set at 3 pm.

As it was a weekend day, not all too many people occupied the sidewalk and the streets were comparably empty too. Terushima hoped that this was the same case for the salon, considering that he didn't want to be waiting long until his turn came. He was known for not having a patience that held on long, yet he wouldn't show something like that in public (to his teammates was another story, though).

It didn't take Terushima that long to get to the salon onwards; he turned around the next corner and recognized the familiar facade of his destination fairly easily. A few moments later, he'd already stepped inside the salon, his arrival announced by one of the bells above the entrance door.

First of all, Terushima scanned his surroundings; there might've been a lot of people around but no one seemed to be in the waiting area, which meant that even if he had to wait, he would be the first one whose turn would come.

Upon walking up to the counter and lifting his gaze to look at the employee who stood there, Terushima was met with one of the most attractive and charming persons he has ever seen in his life. His jaw dropped and he looked at you in complete awe, starstruck by your appearance. He was immediately drawn in by your charms, that was for sure.

After you heard the doorbell jingle, which signalled a new customer to enter the store, you as well faced the person, only to be met with a quite handsome boy. He very obviously stared at you, with his mouth open it looked even sillier than it would have been otherwise.

You grinned at the customer, amused at his actions and the fact that he couldn't hide his crush at first sight from you. Although that expression of awe lasted quite some moments, the boy managed to catch himself in his reverie. Thereafter, he walked up to the counter with a confident swing in his movements.

"Well, hello there beautiful." It was needless to say that this comment would throw anybody off who would get to hear it this randomly, even you right now didn't expect him to become this confident all of a sudden. This was a quick and unexpected change of personality, which you haven't awaited to come due to his first impression. However, you only continued on grinning, knowing you still had a job to do here.

"Hello. Welcome to Haruka's hair salon," you introduced the place you worked at the same way as you did to other costumers, your grin slowly faded into a polite smile. "How can I help you?" You directed your gaze upwards to meet with the brown eyes of the costumer, waiting for him to answer your question.