✦ 𝗮𝗽𝗿 𝟭𝟲: hoshiumi k.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

April 16 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: kōrai hoshiumi,
WS of kamomedai !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: -

soulmate au! –
the first words you say to
your soulmate are
imprinted on your skin

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FIRST WORDS

In a world where soulmates existed, you considered yourself to be pretty lucky, seeing as there was an exact hint to your soulmate neatly scribbled on your wrist. Their first words to you.

» EXCUSE YOU! I'M 169 CM TALL AND THAT'S TOTALLY NOT SMALL! «

You had always wondered why your soulmate would give you such a precise description of their height included in their first words. Either it was you who would say something regarding to that or the person wanted to prove a point to you - that was from what you imagined, at least.

Whatever was the case, you couldn't help but chuckle every time anew when you looked at those words, trying to comprehend what your soulmate's intention could possibly be. If you were to be honest, it was quite funny to imagine types of situations you would meet them in and stuff like that, simply by looking at your wrist.

Most definitely, you were actually granted with quite odd, yet at the same time interesting words that piqued more people's interest than you wanted. It was no secret that you as well wondered why those words were written in capital letters only, contrasting most other people's words you had seen.

You had kind of figured out that your soulmate was quite sensitive and easily triggered when being approached about their height, in addition. Most likely if someone insulted them about how short they were or anything similar to this. That wasn't all too difficult to find out, of course, as their words made all of that aspects obvious.

Overall, you were thrilled to meet your soulmate based on reading their words and interpreting situations repeatedly; because, even if you wouldn't have a romantic relationship, you'd surely make good friends. Although that sounded a bit saddening, if you pondered about it this way.

"Oi, (f/n)! Concentrate!" Someone hissed those words under their breath and nudged your figure, ultimately snapping you out of your daze.
"You have to focus!" Your friend, whom you recognized, added after seeing you come back to reality.

Rubbing your arm, you stared at the scene in front of you; a whole bunch of male athletes who were practicing their club's sport, volleyball.

Ah, right, your conscious reminded yourself of what activity you and your friend had to do today, which therefore was the reason why you were sitting in the bleachers of the volleyball gym.

That all resulted from another task given to you by your wonderful teacher; this time being a presentation on one of your school's various clubs. Luckily, the only thing that was fortunate about the whole assignment was that you got to choose which club to focus on, meaning you could avoid the clubs or sports you disliked the most. What you would be asking them is a free choice, as well.