✸ 𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝟬𝟯: tanaka r.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

March 03 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: ryūnosuke tanaka,
WS of karasuno !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: (ooc)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

Ryūnosuke Tanaka probably was one of the loudest and most hot-headed persons you'd come across. In the hallways, it wasn't exactly tough to recognize him whenever you heard him yell or proclaim something somewhere. That is, if you knew him. Other students or in general people would view him as obnoxious, but that's their opinion only.

(F/n) (L/n), on the other hand, was a very calm and collected individual. They always had that concentrated look on their face, and there was almost nothing that could bring them out of their usual tranquility. Other people might think they don't talk because they're shy, however, it was simply because they didn't have anything to say to others.

Those two people, looking at the first impression, seemed to be like opposite poles - one is loud and overly extroverted, the other calm and more introverted. Commonly, people would expect opposite people to not get along on a personality basis, as there was just too much of a difference between them.

Yet, what else do people say? Opposites attract.

Considering all those aspects, it would only be logical if Tanaka and (l/n) avoided each other, although there may be the small lingering "opposites attract". The fact that most people genuinly thought nothing would happen between you two, pictured just how terribly wrong they were.

No one would've ever thought Tanaka would grow close to a calm person, who spoke only if they thought it over thoroughly, mostly trying to be reasonable.

Likewise, no one would've expected you to spend time with a loud and impulsive person, who yelled out their first thoughts in mind at about any situation.

Yet, that's exactly what happened.

━━━━━━

You were glad that lunch time had come by quicklier than you had thought it would, because on some days, you felt like there were ages between the official school start and the lunch break.

The classroom you were currently situated in was close to being entirely empty; on second thought, it actually was entirely empty. All your classmates had went out to eat lunch, with most probably being in the cafeteria or some even on the rooftop.

That's also the reason why the classroom was filled with a certain silence, which you rather liked calling tranquility though. If you were being honest, those quiet times you (nearly) always had during lunch were the times you could relax fully, without anyone being around.

With your bento already placed on the table and the chopsticks right beside them, you could start eating whenever you wanted to - and completely alone, in addition. You took in the wonderful silence for a little while longer, until you decided it was finally time to dig in.