✦ 𝗳𝗲𝗯 𝟭𝟬: sasaya t.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

February 10 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: takehito sasaya,
WS of dateko !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: (ooc)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SNOWY DAYS

A soft breeze whirled through the cold purlieus and brushed over your face, which resulted in you burying your face further into your warm scarf. As much as it was cold and frigid, winter was undoubtedly a magical season. Many people might not picture it that way, however, you certainly did.

It wasn't only the fact that you got to see the wonderful snow, but also how all the landscapes you knew so well changed through that. The white cloak of snow was the biggest special out of all aspects though.

A soft sneeze resounded in the atmosphere - you snapped your head around to the person who decided to join you on a walk today; Takehito Sasaya.

It was definitely him who had sneezed just now, as there wasn't anyone else around you at the moment. Just when you had spun around to look for the source of the sound, Sasaya lifted his hand to lightly cover his nose, shielding another sneeze.

It sounded pretty cute.

You grinned to yourself while swiftly pulling out a handkerchief from your pocket, handing it over to Sasaya.
"You aren't catching a cold, are you?"

Your voice had a somehow teasing undertone, which Sasaya immediately took notice of. He chuckled at your question.

"Of course not."

Sasaya smoothly replied back, accepting your handkerchief and using it to clean his nose; he turned away from you a bit, so he wouldn't accidentally sneeze right into your face. When he was done, he looked back at you.

You wore a doubtful and slight questionable expression. "You sure? It doesn't sound like you aren't."

"I'm sure it's just my nose reacting to the cold, nothing more," Sasaya retorted, uniting your previously intertwined hands. Your expression slowly morphed into a teasing one as you grinned at Sasaya, him doing the same back to you.

When none of you spoke up another time, you peacefully continued your walk through the white beauty given to you.

Sasaya looked at the quantity of snow, which had amassed in the park you were currently at. Even the small river next to the path was frozen and glistened in the lighting. He knew it was truly a sight to enjoy, and he knew that you surely enjoyed walking here beside the snow and him.

He was glad that he had agreed to accompany you on your 'exploration' through the snow - it was another bunch of time he got to spend with you. On top, he had the chance to witness the magnificent snow masses.

You, on the other hand, were just as happy that Sasaya agreed on joining you, so you weren't alone doing - well, whatever you were doing.

A feeling of delight spread all over your body and warmed it up, from your heart to your feet. Yes, this was a moment to be happy about, and honestly, you really were.

You hadn't noticed that it had begun to snow again until Sasaya drew your attention to it.

"(F/n), look! It's snowing again," Sasaya called out, squeezing your hand to underline his statement. You snapped out of your reverie, looking up at the sky. Sasaya was proven correct; it indeed had begun to snow again, with small snowflakes falling down from the white sky above.