✦ 𝗮𝗽𝗿 𝟭𝟱: kawanishi t.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

April 15 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: taichi kawanishi,
MB of shiratorizawa !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: he might be ooc

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STRAWBERRY PICKING

Kawanishi held onto your hand whilst you and him were peacefully walking down the tiny street, up to the destination you two wanted to go to today. You lightly swung your and his arm together, glad about the current situation and the fact that this was surely going to be a wonderful date.

The weather was simply amazing as well, considering that the sun shone without any pause and no clouds could be spotted on the light blue sky above. Those preconditions literally prophesied that nothing would be disturbing your and Kawanishi's trip, which guaranteed this date would be an amazing experience for the both of you.

Previously, about a few days ago, Kawanishi came up to you and proposed the idea of going strawberry picking this weekend, because the weather forecast predicted sunny weather and it was the season for strawberries. You took a liking to this idea immediately, seeing as you thought this was a great way of spending time with your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend had looked like he was agitated about the idea as well, and this definitely was the case.
Kawanishi without a doubt adored the idea of spending time with you outside of school and Sendai City, on one of the strawberry plantations where you were allowed to pick them yourself.

It was a different sight to see fields up till the horizon instead of the buildings in Sendai and who would say no to spending time outside anyway?

Hence, that's the reason why you took the train early this day and headed out of town, arriving at a station that was between various fields. The atmosphere was way more tranquil than the bustling city and the view in general was enjoyable.

That lead to where Kawanishi and you were at the moment, nearing the strawberry picking field together. You spotted some people being there, however, there weren't all too many of them - that was great to hear, as you would most likely get a good amount of ripe strawberries then.

Kawanishi went up to the counter to get an instruction as to where you both could go to to pick the strawberries (you had thought ahead and brought your own two baskets, so you wouldn't have to pay for them here).

As soon as Kawanishi received the information he had been meaning to get to know, he grabbed your wrist and lead you where he was instructed to.

"The woman told me it's one of the last lines where we should go to," Kawanishi explained and seemed to be pretty sure where this place was. Indeed, the farer you went away from the entrance, the less people were around you two.

"I'm pretty sure it's here."

You promptly stopped walking after hearing Kawanishi's statement, looking at all the strawberry bushes in front of you. Since you expected Kawanishi to say something else, you tilted your head to face him; only to witness that he'd been staring at you.

His cheeks flushed when you caught him looking at you, upon which your face heated up in return as well.

Nervously laughing, Kawanishi scratched the back of his head before speaking up. "We can... start then, right?"