✦ 𝗳𝗲𝗯 𝟭𝟳: ōmimi r.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

February 17 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: ren ōmimi,
MB of inarizaki !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SECURITY

You sighed deeply, while trying to keep track of all the documents scattered around your table. The wind had blown through your office at a very inopportune moment, consequently all of them were close to be blown away completely.

Your phone vibrated on the table and you saw another bunch of messages from your best friend; they had been appearing non-stop the last minutes.

Although you only had a brief look at them, the concern from (bf/n) nearly radiated from all the messages. You sighed - it was clear they would get worried again, you hadn't been replying for over two hours after all.

Stating it simply, you were just too focused; or that's what you thought. Your work did require a lot of focus and concentration, as it wasn't close to being easy to solve all the problems you were always confronted with.

Deciding it would be the best to answer your friend, you switched your phone on and blinked to adjust to its light. You typed away a message relatively quick, and almost immediately got a reply back.

(Bf/n)
I'm so damn worried for the last two hours, and you just reply with "it's okay"???

(F/n)
(Bf/n), calm down, I'm just fine. I was... busy, that's all
There's nothing to worry about

(Bf/n)
Busy? With what?
hold up
Don't tell me you're still at work 😐

(F/n)
No, of course I'm not-

(Bf/n)
(F/N) (L/N) I DEMAND YOU TO GO HOME IMMEDIATELY
(F/n)???
Stop leaving me on read-
I'M SERIOUS, GO HOME
YOU SHOULDN'T OVERWORK YOURSELF
seen

Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to reply after all. (Bf/n) knew you very well, without a doubt; you had kind of expected they would look through the situation. Yet, she wasn't so wrong.

Merely when you had texted to them, you had glanced at the time after not having done this for about two and a half hours. It made you realize how long you have been working and how late it had certainly gotten.

22:43. Now that you thought about the whole circumstances, you remembered you had been in your office from 6 o'clock in the early morning - which meant you had almost spend a whole day in here.

You sighed again. Now that you took a break from staring at the printed letters and ciphers on your documents and fully came to a state of calmness, you felt the sleepiness get to you.

This whole process clearly was tiring and now getting to you, this would be a whole bunch of lost sleep again.

Although, you couldn't change anything about it; since it in addition was the beginning of a new month at work, you received an overload of different documents and forms that had to be reviewed and signed by you. That was your job as the manager of the company's department you were working in.