✸ 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟬𝟲: shimizu k.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

January 06 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: kiyoko shimizu,
manager of karasuno !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: you're a newspaper club
member in this oneshot :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INTERVIEW

Looking at the small paper in your hands, you took the directions instructed on it, clutching onto your (f/c) clipboard. You perceived the students around you in a blur only, as all your attention was focused on the small, but very important note given to you not so long ago.

It was a miracle that you didn't bump into anyone while strolling down the hallway, since all corridors were extremely crowded after classes ended, having students scurry into any direction. But maybe you only had extra luck today.

You came to a part of the school you rarely had visited during your time at Karasuno. There were much less students, so you walked more calmly down the hallway, occasionally glancing at the note.

This note was given to you by your club's president, Otome, who had assigned you with yet another duty to fulfill for the club. You, ever since going to Karasuno, participated in the club who is responsible for the school's weekly newspaper. From writing new articles to interviewing people of the school - many things were included in your club's job, still you liked working for the newspaper.

Since a new deadline was set tomorrow, today would've only been a review of all articles for content and grammar, however Otome received important news today. She said that it definitely had to be included in the next output of the school's newspaper.

So now here you were, missionized with writing about the important news that suprisingly reached Otome. You were one of Otome's best writers after all and one of the most reliable people on top - of course she would have you writing the last article.

It wasn't the first time sudden breaking news had to be included in the next day's output, however you never were commissioned with writing it before.

According to what Otome had explained to you, this article was going to be about Karasuno's boys volleyball club, who managed to gain the title of being Miyagi's representative in the so-called "Spring High Tournament" in Tokyo - also defeating Shiratorizawa, the most powerful boys volleyball team in Miyagi Prefecture.

Yes, you did your research, as you couldn't just write the article without having no knowledge at all, let alone talk to the volleyball club.

Nevertheless, that wasn't very much and you were sure the members of the club could tell you more so the article would get more interestning. They knew more about it than you after all, thus you would recieve more information on this topic.

That's why you were now heading to the volleyball club's gym, hoping you wouldn't interrupt anything important.

You opened a metallic door that led outside on a short path which ended at yet another metallic door. That must be the entrance to the volleyball gym, if you didn't take any wrong directions.