✸ 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟰: shirabu k.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

May 04 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: kenjirō shirabu,
setter of shiratorizawa !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: swearing
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: -

arranged marriage au!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU'RE MY HUSBAND, HUH?

Your hands slammed onto the wooden table in your family's dining room, utter disbelief and disgust graced your distinctive features. What you heard mere seconds ago was beyond unbelievable, and it was the reason why you acted up this quickly.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" was what you exclaimed out loud shortly after those certain words lingered in the room for a few more moments.

"Keep your voice down." Your father sternly scolded, his expression kept holding the neutrality it had the past minutes. His eyes narrowed at how truly infuriated you looked; a literal (e/c) fire burned in your eyes. "You heard me clearly. And sit down."

You proceeded to fall onto the chair behind you again, crossing your arms in front of your chest and eyeing your parents with a glare.

Calm down, (f/n), you told yourself internally, trying to breathe evenly and relax before anything worse would happen than it already had anyway.

"Only so I get that right," You tried not to sound too exasperated when starting off to talk, but your parents could easily perceive you were anything but happy at the moment. "You've planned out a marriage with a boy whom I don't even know, and you didn't tell me?"

"Of course we didn't tell you," your mother spoke, rubbing her temples in frustration. "What do you think you would've done when you got to know about this, (f/n)? If we had told you in high school, you had surely ran away or something like that because you wouldn't want all of this."

You hated to admit this, but your mother had a point there. If you had gotten to know about this conspiracy (or that's what you liked to call it) before, you wouldn't have waited until fate hit you, but would've found a way out.

It wasn't excludable that this might have included running away from your family. after all, you had your own, stubborn way of thinking.

But now that all of this came at short notice, you wouldn't even be able to think of a better solution for you in the slightest. you were entirely trapped in this thing. You growled when realising your parents must have planned that all along.

"I'm going to repeat that I won't be marrying some random person whose parents came up with this idea, together with you two." You frowned, the glare never fading from your features.

You had always known your parents were stern and capable of almost anything, yet you didn't expect they would go this far and ruin your entire future!

"And I'm going to repeat that you will," your father released an annoyed breath. It was visible that he was fed up with your snarky attitude.